Pedalboard Pictures!

Hmm I tried to order not long ago when there were good coupon codes, but didn't even get enough people for USD$400. I guess I'll try again since it seems there's more interest, but I'm going to wait at least until the next PGS newsletter in case there's any good discounts. I'll start a thread when it happens.

wahlaneh, someone sell me their flashback and triangle muff clone please! super gas attack! Btw channie hw much u get the flashback frm pgs?

Last edited:
Ohh, if you get free shipping its more worth to buy from PGS. If not then buying from ebenex might be more worth if they have a store warranty/ exchange policy, it'll still be a little more ex but not by much.

Haha, sorry the fudge is going nowhere man. I might just buy the v1 in the future cos I've got the v2 heh. If you're patient you can wait for one to go on the classifieds, if not then get TYMC to make you one from the BYOC kit. Actually, I think there are a couple of large beavers on the classifieds some time back.

Definitely cheaper from PGS, which is why need total more than USD $400 to get free shipping.

What happened to your Large Beaver? Which, btw, was wck's... lol

Ohh, so you ended up with my large beaver eh. If you still have the beaver and the extra components, just go to TYMC and ask them to mod to triangle specs. I'm sure it can be done.

I sold it, why? Because ty said it cant be done, saying the soldered parts will be destroyed or whatever. To me it was just another way to let ppl buy another large beaver, profits run the business world. Sigh...

Ohh I see. I thought it could be done, maybe its difficult to do (kinda like modding SMC, not impossible but not worth the time). Hey, at least a new one costs like $160 so its not that bad haha.

ive already ordered a byoc triangle, cant wait! btw keithc and me are just finding one more guy to order something from pgs so we can get the free shipping. currently keith and me both want the flashback and total value is about USD$320.

one condition though, the other guy must be a host since both of us dont know nuts and i dont have paypal. we can transfer the money though. i calculate we save about $30 if buy frm pgs if free shipping compared to buying at ebenex.

but please order on 1st may can? 1st may is labour day which is rebate money day!

oh? just credit card will do? so no need for that paypal stuff...? those are more complicated. i may attempt to host this!
just need one more order then..

wahlaneh, someone sell me their flashback and triangle muff clone please! super gas attack! Btw channie hw much u get the flashback frm pgs?

bro i got it at 169 usd , free shipping cause i tompang with friends :D

grab it , worth every penny. just that u need to get use to the tap tempo lol , u can't be tapping on your feet any more for tap tempo

comes with a buffer in it as well :D

Last edited:
Aiyoh, I already mentioned I can and will host an order, but I'm waiting for the next newsletter in case there are any good coupon codes since the previous ones just expired. PGS sends the newsletters quite frequently so it shouldn't be more than a week or two.

Back