Pedalboard Pictures!

If I ever need a comp, the FGC is my only choice really. I mean what more can you ask!? It's tiny, and it has everything anyone could ever want in a comp.

The only reason I'll want one is if I get back to concentrating on country licks. It's darn hard though I gave up so I sold my compressor. ):

Yeah and its about the same price as the signa comp too. Only thing is that I've tried the signa and like it a lot, so I'll just search for signa vs FGC comparisons from now on haha.

i'm been watching this FGC demos by andy from pgs for a long time now ... GAHHH GASSS. we shall raid ized's house to test :D

After a long long hiatus, I have finally return with a couple of new additions to my pedal board.......the Analogman Bi-Comp and Hardwire Reverb are new.

IMG_0001.jpg

Well since there is a talk about compressor, I shall add in with some comments about the Analogman Bi-comp that I got not too long ago (my 1st comp)....it is really a very nice compressor but i realize that in any case it should be use sparingly (it tends to get abit noisy when pushed). I must admit that I have learned to love compressors, somehow it gives mojo to the overall tone and feel especially the ross side, but for solos the orange squeezer side really adds hair to the tone......Just my 2 cents worth.....and congrats Ized on your mad prof comp, heard tons of gd stuff about it but i guess it must have cost u abit of moola haha, cheers!

Last edited:
my pedalboard ain't anything special. Just a couple of monte allum modded boss pedals and the basic distortion wah volume tuner. haha. carboxymoron seen it before.
P0120_25-07-10.jpg

out of all the pedals there, the monte allum cs-3 and blackstar dual dist takes the cake! haha

planning to do a clarity mod on the ge-7 soon?

no money. just accidentally committed to buying a sonic stomp online. but nvm. in the future i guess. or maybe get a local clarity mod if there's such a thing

yea wck , the other 2 are my friends.

btw u got me interested in the forest green comp as well

ARGHH good things must share , poison must spread!! gas gas gas!

Back