Pedalboard Pictures!

Alright alright, i will admit that one drive can be a little hard to suck it up sometimes so this is my incase i want more board.
felt so strange without my Fulltone OCD. which i love to bits and damn this mayo......

Pedalboard.jpg

brilliant.. once again @Pedal-itis mentions what I'm looking at.. evil sia you.. looking at Mississippi Queens from BK pups...

Haha can read ya mind bro, ah dabbling in the world of pups eh, well I've kinda moved away from that and fit duncans and just work harder on the playing .. Not like I have huge options on the Jazzmaster pickups anyways

not really dabbling la, i've just wanted to fit p90s on my prs for the longest time. just that i nvr really got the guts or decided on which maker and pup to go with. the stock cu24 pups are okay i guess, they're just a little harsh sometimes.. lol yes sir gonna ditch my com and oogling tgp and go practice my scales now for that guilt trip! =p

Guilt trip? No it's cause I need the practice haha ... Well, I have nvr been a PRS pickup fan man
So I get where u are comin from bro .. Well there are a few good makers at the moment. Oh no I gotta stop looking but because of you I did my 'Jazzmaster Pickup Replacement' research and now I've got an itch that was never there .. Damn it .

Yeah man. I'm not letting mine go anytime soon.

Haha which DAMs are you gassing for? The 1966 and fuzzrong sound awesome in demos..

Nice.. the MKII is great, wonder how it compares to mine haha. I'm kinda confused by the versions of the meathead tho.. Anw if you're interested, I remember seeing a meathead clone on sale.

Back