Pedalboard Pictures!

Heh. I was holding onto both for a while too. Spent endless hours making noise like fuzz > synth > phaser > tremolo > delay > seek wah > reverb, with expression pedals and trying to feedback the effects loop using the stereo outputs. In the end I sold the M13 -- the effects loop is so useful, and the faster access to the looper invaluable -- but the size just means I can't bring out all the other stompboxes that I want.
Got
If I have the chance I will run 2 M9's though... :twisted:

Couldnt agree less with you. The reason why I'm holding on to the M13 is because of the effects loop, there are some great effects to be put behind the dirt pedals without having me to spend a bomb on more pedals, but the M9 rocks for its portability. Well sadly I cant afford to keep both:S If only they created a M9 with an efx loop.

f2rol.jpg

mmm... real estate.

u have both the m13 and 9?
wah u must have a lot of money eh...with suhr riot distort somemore..
if i dont need money,i wont sell either one..

Well, Skipper's 2 pedals alone is worth more than my entire board:)

^Nice board btw!! Is the black pedal on the bottom right a blender?

Well, Skipper's 2 pedals alone is worth more than my entire board:)

^Nice board btw!! Is the black pedal on the bottom right a blender?

hey dude thanks! you'll be surprised by some of the price tags on my pedals =) Other than the TF they're all 2nd hand.. even the pt-jr! each pedal here was a better bargain than the other!

Thats T1M's vol knob-pedal thing, thanks to that I was able to kick off my ernie ball VP and hence the spare breathing room on the board. For those worried about doing swells on this, I was apprehensive too! But i've been rocking it out all morning and was pleasantly surprised how easy it to use even for swells.

dude which EB VP dya have? haha wanna sell it?

Nice, dang i didnt know you were ordering stuff from Dan, haha would've asked if i could've joined in! nice board, looks like you'll need a PT2 soon though. haha

@j_m_s: hah yea the EB VP should be going on sale soon. once i get more comfy with the T1M volume knob. I'll let ya know =)

dude which EB VP dya have? haha wanna sell it?

Nice, dang i didnt know you were ordering stuff from Dan, haha would've asked if i could've joined in! nice board, looks like you'll need a PT2 soon though. haha

bro,i cannot reply ur pm..ur inbox full

skipper, haha actually im looking for 25K LOL. i bought one thougb a VP Jr heh. how much ya looking for?

picture006s.jpg

Sorry for the extremely terrible picture, but it was the only one I could find.

White pedal's an ecstasy drive clone made by fellow softie tongski_02's bro, very very versatile pedal and it's quite transparent.

The green pedal on the top is a George Dennis phaser.

bro,the magicstomp...wad do u use it for?
i tot of getting it but its discontinued

Hey Bro,

I use it for modulations, I tried the M9 before getting the Magicstomp...I like the Magicstomp more, it sounds more organic, smaller & more affordable :)

Took me a long time to find it too!

line up hasnt changed much, except for the holiest grail which is totally worth the real estate. best board eva!.
and yup just the seventh and only the seventh. Dual terror set at slight crunch and seventh for the high gain win

photo-1.jpg

@Pedal-itis: bro, your too insightful la.. see cos of your new set up i know i will CONFIRM need a PT2 with the ET Space on my to-buy list.. Grrr to u =p

Ah bro! ... See I went from PT Pro, to Misse Big Board to now PT-2. Sony no way it's gonna get smaller. But I'm surprised to be happy with ONE drive .. Never before .. But the power of the Grail was too much to miss and I refuse to move to a bigger board. Sell me your Jr la. I may make a
Smaller still board haha

Must resist man! Bringing the PT2 ard is really out of the question for me. That's quite interesting though (first time only one dirt pedal, but then again the 7thheaven is MANY dirt pedals in one), some educating is in order here, but considering you already run your rig into your power house amps, I'd think a good boost would do the trick?

for jam and live i bring me trusty dual terror around. for now i set it at a light crunch, and kick in the 7th when searing gain is needed, but thats till the dual terror is Goosified. then ill bring a little footswitch, run one channel clean, 7th will be at a light drive and kick in the fat channel for Orange gain. for home and recordings i run my signal through a few amps but this is for live and jam, for recordings i have a TC G Force wired through.

Nothing weird man, just tools to match specific purposes =) And yes, your wall of doom has had me drooling for the longest time. Good thing I'm more of ac30..dc30 person hah!

Back