Pedalboard Pictures!

@skipper53
yar actually lots of things you can't do with a knob as opposed to a volume pedal at the end of the chain.. can't strum and swell at the same time!

just a simple setup nothing bootek unlike the other posts.. just thought i post it up since i took such a long time fitting everything in a small Road Ready pedal case!!

Just bought the Cioks Schizophrenic from TYMC.. great stuff!! both the Boss' are running on 12v...

P2190042.jpg

Picture taken from Iphone 4
Gears.jpg

On my CNB Pedalboard:
CIOKS DC-10
Line 6 Relay G50
Korg PitchBlack
M Audio Tube Zone
Rockbox Boiling Point
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Analogman Bicomprossor
Boss Pitch Shifter PS-5
Malekko Spring Chicken Reverb
Redwitch Empress Chorus (Stereo Out)
TC Electronic Nova Delay (Stereo In and Out)
Cables:
Mogami with flat head patch cables
Van Den Hul The Bay C5 Hybrid 3m to Amp 1
Sommer Cable SC The Spirit 6m to Amp 2

yup using the DL4 for looping. I want my own el cap man. DANG.

I need a PT2. or something bigger LOL

LOL. yes it's Jordan's. I do want one of my own too. a bluesky too! Might sell my verbzilla to buy a bluesky, but i dont have the extra funds now haha. unless someone buys my DL4 and Ebow LOL.

I miss my blueSky. But gonna try a TC Hall of Fame. And then save for the Eventide Space. Reverb will be the death of meeeEEEEEeeaaa.e.oo..aeeiiee.e... (modulated pitchshifting reverb with envelope trem la)

DSC01797.JPG

Its hard to choose which one to sell!

Heh. I was holding onto both for a while too. Spent endless hours making noise like fuzz > synth > phaser > tremolo > delay > seek wah > reverb, with expression pedals and trying to feedback the effects loop using the stereo outputs. In the end I sold the M13 -- the effects loop is so useful, and the faster access to the looper invaluable -- but the size just means I can't bring out all the other stompboxes that I want.

If I have the chance I will run 2 M9's though... :twisted:

Back