Pedalboard Pictures!

superpotato_30's board chillin' at my place during his confinement. Dudelove acting as babysitter. One fun board!

5bdxcm.jpg

No wonder why he rushed out to meet you today...TSK. Jon ah. Walao. I wanted to ask him to lend me the Goosed Thor to mess around a bit. hee

Current board. Hasn't changed much recently which is great, really liking this setup. Special thanks to Goose for helping me out with the wah, awesome service from him.

Pedalboard8.jpg

Signal chain:
Randolf CS-3 > Lumpy's Tonebender > Skrewball > Goose BD-2 > Fudge73 > Mangojuice > Goose modded vox > Amp
FX loop: Ibanez pt-909 > DD-20

Everything powered by DC-10. The HF-2 died so it just sits there, the metal pedal is gona be sold thats why it isn't plugged up

Yeah I like it a lot. Had it for a couple of years now. Its not stock btw, its pretty heavily modded so it doesn't sound like a vox.

Yeap, I've been using it quite a lot. Only problem is that it can't be powered by a one-spot so I can't take it out to jams unless I use a battery which makes it sound more dull :(

Other than that.. Its awesome! Works great with the mangojuice and bd-2. Whens your one gona be done btw?

Yeap, I've been using it quite a lot. Only problem is that it can't be powered by a one-spot so I can't take it out to jams unless I use a battery which makes it sound more dull :(

Other than that.. Its awesome! Works great with the mangojuice and bd-2. Whens your one gona be done btw?

It can't be powered by a one-spot? Really? I didn't know that cos I don't own a one spot!

I don't know when mine will be completed though. A couple more weeks at best. I'm dying to see the colour and the finish. I've got something pretty cool this time as well.

Yeap, I use the 1 spot for my small board. Once the tonebender is powered up nothing else in the chain can be powered, maybe a polarity issue? Cos I had problems powering my germanium fuzz face as well. Works fine with the DC-10 so no complaints there.

Nice, I'm sure its been an agonizing wait man. You've gotta post pics when you get it man, would like to see what you've done with it haha.

Oh, sharing the same power source is an issue, you can't do that. I believe you'll blow the power supply if you daisy chaing them up.. If you're just using the One spot on it alone then it won't be an issue.

Mine is a different tonal variation as well. It has a low cut knob to bring out the mids all the vocal overtones.

Yeah, maybe its time for a small isolated PSU for my small board haha.

So its the same tonebender but with the low cut right? After this time with the tonebender I know what you mean but too much bass.

So its the same tonebender but with the low cut right? After this time with the tonebender I know what you mean but too much bass.

Different transistors. I don't know how they'll change the tone though. I can be certain it'll sound great though. A MKII has enough bass, but I'm sure no one will complain that its too much.

I see. Hope those trannys change the tone for the better. Yeah, its got enough bass for me. Its a good middle ground, if you go too much higher it'll get that fuzz face-ish bass which I don't like and too much lower it'll just be thin and fizzy.

The MKII is a positive ground circuit. Hence why you can't daisy chain it to the same power source with most other pedals, which are mostly negative ground circuits.

Back