Pedalboard Pictures!

Got a new delay since the Earthquake Devices left.

Built by a friend who managed to find time off his touring schedule to do this from USA

Handmade/hand painted

Its a simple Way Huge Aqua Puss clone + Seasick Modulation/Internal trimpots to adjust the brightness of the delays..

Top row: Mod Depth, Time, Mix
Bottom Row: Mod Rate, Repeats
Inside: Trimpot to adjust brightness/darkness of delays

Excuse the shitty camera picture. Nokia phone sucks.

01022011025.jpg

Interesting looking clone, I like how the knobs are random haha. Does it have the same delay time as the AP? I find 300ms too short but thats just me..

The knobs were changed by me. The white knobs were mine hahaha.

Nope definitely more than that. I'm asking for the exact number from me friend now.

my old set up
photo2-1.jpg

my new temporary set up until the i send the extacy to the philippines
photo-d.jpg

I hate to bother you but I'm quite a Tonebender freak and I believe that spongebob pedal is a MKII clone. Is it alright if you post a gut shot of it? I'm just curios to see what kind of components, transistors used.

I hate to bother you but I'm quite a Tonebender freak and I believe that spongebob pedal is a MKII clone. Is it alright if you post a gut shot of it? I'm just curios to see what kind of components, transistors used.

hi grade axial caps and NOS germanium capacitors.
ac2a8ede.jpg

Last edited:
hi grade axial caps and NOS germanium capacitors.

Germanium transistors you mean. I've never seen those in a MKII circuit before. May I know what they are? It's labelled somewhere on the transistor.

It does sound badass from the clip anyway. Lots of gain available.

Germanium transistors you mean. I've never seen those in a MKII circuit before. May I know what they are? It's labelled somewhere on the transistor.

It does sound badass from the clip anyway. Lots of gain available.

yes i meant tansistors. dont dont much about building clones but my brother does. hes the one who gave this to me.
i just love the tone i get from this one. u can check it out personaly if u want.

This guy called Mark Leheay from the USA. He plays in this band called onthetundra. Can checkout their myspace or my facebook.

Nice guy i met on TGP though hes not a regular there. He has like what 2 posts only. Yep. But his stuff are pretty good apart from looks wise..

I got it direct from the maker, http://www.youtube.com/user/maxzdaduang
I think G77 brought some in. You can run the HGM at 9 - 18 volts for different feel/headroom.

It's quite similar to a WAY HUGE pedal... can't rem the name but it's one of WAY HUGE's gain monsters or something. Does not do metal but hard rock okay.

Did a lame vid (i.e. no musicality) to test out the sound quality with the new bare knuckle pups.

You live near me right? Can either hop over on an evening or meet me @ the music school i teach (Katong area) on Saturday mornings.

Wow. It does sound good. I think it can do metal with a TS-type pedal hitting the pedal's front end. Although from your clip I can tell that the pedal has plenty of saturation already - sounds like fun to widdle around with. The low end also sounds loose but not muddy in a natural kind of way. Which can be easily solved by a TS type pedal me thinks.

Yeah man I gotta go give it a try at your place soon if time permits. Should AB it with my mainstay too. :)

the hardwire series is very versatile..dats y !!
i bought all from pgs.com...
dont noe whether to get the hardwire reverb or get the line6 verbzilla

Back