Pedalboard Pictures!

Hardwire has a nifty reverse feature. But only if that's what you want. Verbzilla has shimmer with the Octo setting.
But the Boss RV-5, on modulate mode, is pure ambient bliss!

I'd go with the Hardwire reverb just so it matches :D

Unless you die die want the octo mode, I also think Hardwire knobs won't break off like Line6 tonecore pedals tend to..

initially i got tired of those tiny footswitch..
cos during practice have to use ur toes to engage( very annoying if not wearing shoes)
see the empty space?dats for a BOSS PS6 ..otw liao....next week COME!!!
i've never tot of boss reverb..still aiming for the verbzilla

see my previous setup?

SDC10008.jpg

3 delays? Nice... the Korg 301dl is still my favourite delay. Always wanted to try a DejaVu also, very interested in the parallel analog/digital delay circuits.

I agree the tiny footswitches are a pain without shoes...

yes..previous setup..
and i love every single minute of the deja vu..
but i sold it to some bro...den he claimed that pedal cannot switched on which i did refund him..
and when i checked out the pedal,he must had use a different adapter..freakin hell~~

Ooooo niceeee Big pink pedal day. hows it sound

In a word, awesome. The thing has useful sounds at almost any setting, except for maxing out the speed and enhance knobs. The settings PGs gave in the manual do what he says they would do. And the party piece is definitely the take-off switch.

Nice pic fibredrive. Is that your normal setting? Cos if it is, the Kal has a hell lotta output haha.

I had the ecstasy before. Its a versatile dirt pedal, I liked the middle switch position the most. The dumble side can't beat the zendrive tho..

I didn't really go and try stacking with other pedals or as a clean boost cos I use it as a standalone med to high gain distortion. From what I remember it does fine when boosted with another OD or boosting an OD/ fuzz but not as good when used as a clean boost.

From the demos, this pedal is really awesome. There was a period of time i contemplated even trading my King Of Tone for one.
Great buy my man

Thanks dude. what really got me was the blind shootout video of the Kalamazoo and the Centaur. the glass and tone controls are awesome.

Thanks dude. what really got me was the blind shootout video of the Kalamazoo and the Centaur. the glass and tone controls are awesome.

You guys should try Lovepedal Amp11. It's really good. Esp the bass knob and it's so open sounding. Too bad it's limited.

Back