Pedalboard Pictures!

Very nice work. Tell me about that delay. Does it go series/parallel or only one at a time? What does the switch and black button do?

Very nice work. Tell me about that delay. Does it go series/parallel or only one at a time? What does the switch and black button do?

the delay is in series, i have made a parallel one, but i settled for the series, since it gives me the delay that i wanted.. it can be engaged independently and both, the black button is for the self oscillation of the delay B, the delay A has longer delay time though, which i intended it to be, so that both patches can have its different settings. :)

And it did NOT work out.

IMG_4088.jpg

This pedalboard, its got some WICKED tone as being played by the owner himself! I think I'm gonna get the Hi-Gain Monster for myself as a gift to toy around.

YO DANIEL! Just happen to saw this pedalboard picture and its you!

Last edited:
184272_10150137928567640_505107639_7715488_7499980_n.jpg

In the middle of experimenting. Obviously can't bring the M13 out with this, lol. I think in the end I'll go back to an M9 and maybe swap the HOG for a Micro Synth or some crazy Pigtronix stuff because I'm using it more for the attack/decay and filter section. Only using +/-1 for cello and bass like sounds, don't really do the Hammond organ thing so the other voices are going to waste. Oh well. Learnt the hard (and expensive) way but it was very fun.

Last edited:
LOL! Just something I'm trying out at home man.. the KOT still on my main board! Got the Proteus from a softie earlier today..

Put your volume pedal on the floor

I was gona say that too but thought it might make wiring it and setting up abit more difficult.

Skipper53: I don't have a spare pt-2 haha. Maybe you can use the nano for the fx loop board and the Jr for everything else or vice versa, whichever fits better.

On the floor is out of the question! hah the PT carry case pocket isnt that big guys, I already maxed that out with my cables, wireless receiver and some on the go tools... But I'm gonna try T1M's mini volume pot thing, having doubts about doing swells with that though. Hmm.. only time will tell. Stay tuned!

Learn from Singapore... build vertically. Mount stuff under and use those multiple loop switchers on top :D

Ditch the Pitchblack and use a clip on tuner..

Back