Pedalboard Pictures!

Not just yet bro ... It's the hardest damn piece of gear to find thus far. So I gotta find it and get it in first ... Then I'll share

Pedal-itis: Wow, respect to you for being able to have only 1 dirt. That something I can't do haha. Whats the signal chain btw?

Heres my board. I just rearranged it and finally put the wah on the board, feels neater and alot more compact now haha.

Pedalboard10.jpg

I'll try to if I can find a trolley to carry it in. The handle of my case is broken and wahs are heavy haha.

Yeap, goosed. Heavily goosed haha. Hows your wilson btw? I've been quite interested in their ibanez clone, forgot the name tho..

Yeap, goosed. Heavily goosed haha. Hows your wilson btw? I've been quite interested in their ibanez clone, forgot the name tho..

Was that Ized's ex wah?

I love the Wilson to bits. It's not quite like my old Area 51. I still think that wah has my all time favourite wah sound. The Rippah Q that I have is supposedly able to sound like many old vintage models like the Clyde, Colorsound, Jen.. But for the Clyde the Area 51 still sounds best. What I love about my Wilson is how tweakable it is I can actually find MY OWN sound and that's ridiculously cool..

Last edited:
Guitar - T1M Mini Buffer (Under Board) - Korg Pitch Black - MXR Script 74' Phase - Subdecay Proteus - Diamond Compressor - Goosonique Sevetheaven ver 1 - Loopmaster - (Loop 1) Goosonique Tremor (Loop 2) EHX Holiest Grail - Eventide Timefactor - Out of Loopmaster - Moog Analog Delay - Amp

Yeah thTs that chain I think. It's real tough using just one drive really, not used to not having my OCD on board haha

Nope, I got it modded by goose a couple of years ago. Its based on a Jen and has the same inductor, don't know if Darrell's wah is similar. I'm surprised that it doesn't sound that bad before the tonebender especially since its true bypass.

I haven't tried or messed around with wahs yet but the Wilson sounds great man. Might consider getting one of em in the future but now I'm happy with what I have haha.

Pedal-itis: What difference does placing the comp after the phaser and proteus make?

Last edited:
I want the guitar signal pure into the phaser n proteus (running in 12v) before it hits the comp, let me run this set up at jam and ill give u a better run through ...

ha ha ha tamiya car wheel.... ah it sounds awesome through my Super Lead esp. but...... ive got to find this amp. and if i find it, and bring it in, itll be the ultimate set up for me.. of course with the 7th as well as my second channel.

bro try a tamiya car wheel on the knob:)

Improvised old skool MXR knobs. Nice I likes. Hah.. good for me though Dan's shipping me those large radio knobs (the kind you find on the supatrem). Should be a breeze then.

It's actually easy enough to use on the fly (even for swells), just that cos of the small foot print it doesn't stay velcro-ed on too well. And I've kicked it off position a few times. It's wedged up against the aux switcher now and that helps, but trying to figure out a way to make it stay firmer still.

Last edited:
You want it firm and stable, use 3M Dual Lock.

I totally want to! hah but thats gonna be mean cutting out the velcro thats already there on that bit of the PT... grr lazy messy affair

I sorta have an idea to secure it down with zip ties. will try out tonight!

Back