Pedalboard Pictures!

The schizo seems to be pretty popular nowadays eh.. Ized, I don't think I've seen a mini with that many pedals before.

Btw, I just noticed in yours and daniel's board. Won't the power cables get squashed when its in the softcase? It might not be as bad for daniel's one cos its slightly lower but your cables seem to be quite high.

Hey man- it still closes perfectly fine, I even brought my entire setup to TYMC to make sure everything fitted perfectly the way I intended it to be before I bought the Schizo.

I've even tried putting my DD7 on top of a BBE Supacharger before and it still fits nicely. The mini bag actually has quite alot of clearance space in terms of thickness which is a good thing. Unfortunately, it doesent have much clearance space on the sides...so you cant cheat by spacing your pedals off the sides of the board.

Last edited:
Ah I see. Unfortunately I didn't check properly when I got the DC-10, now it makes the PT-2 abit uneven haha.

Hey man- it still closes perfectly fine, I even brought my entire setup to TYMC to make sure everything fitted perfectly the way I intended it to be before I bought the Schizo.

Get some rubber feet to place on the side of the Schizo that is on the floor. Extra precaution. Don't want the Schizo to be banging on the floor or get wet if there's a minor drink spill.

The schizo seems to be pretty popular nowadays eh..

All Cioks needs to do now is to make their power cable detachable - like the new fueltank jr and voodoo lab power supplies. It's frustrating to pack the 3-pin plug with the pedalboard - what if it scratches the pedals! Then some Softie would ask for discount if I ever sell off the pedal. Bummer I tell you.

All Cioks needs to do now is to make their power cable detachable - like the new fueltank jr and voodoo lab power supplies. It's frustrating to pack the 3-pin plug with the pedalboard - what if it scratches the pedals! Then some Softie would ask for discount if I ever sell off the pedal. Bummer I tell you.

Yeah its practically impossible to remove the cable unless you take the PSU out. For the PT-2 it's not that bad cos I can put the cable under the board pretty safely.. I guess you can cover the 3 pin plug with the plastic cover it came with haha.

I'm quite proud of this concept. Had free time so I made a mini pedalboard that is small enough to fit into my semi-hardcase (a Red Dot Music Spork).

pb221210.jpg

The pedalchain is:
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Morley Pro Series II Wah
Boss SD-1 MIJ
Ibanez FL-301dx Flanger

ProCo Rat (Vintage with variable Ruetz)
DOD DFX91 Digital Delay/Sampler
Korg Pitchblack.

Either ways, I can either bring the small board only (Rat can be powererd by battery, adaptor that feeds Pitchblack that powers out the DOD), or bring the entire thing and distribute the weight by placing the small board in my guitar bag. Everything is powered by a CIOKS Shizophrenic, and I use Canares for all connectors.
Cable to amp is a Mogami!

Get some rubber feet to place on the side of the Schizo that is on the floor. Extra precaution. Don't want the Schizo to be banging on the floor or get wet if there's a minor drink spill.

Mine seems fine - The front rail protects the Schizo. Mine is velcroed and cable-tied so it dosen't move and subject itself to susceptible damage.

Fuzz monster at the side. Ear fatigue after using it as my main gain for 3 years.. Give it a few months and I'll put it back up!

I LOVE how my SD-1 reads SOB instead of BOSS! Lol

Malekko? Thats an MXR '74RI Phase 90. It's before my drives, I hate the sound of phasers, vibes, all the wishy washy modulations after drive, they just don't sound right. No distortion, or any change when activated. Mine's modded for true bypass by Analogman, I don't know whether it will if it isn't true bypass but very unlikely it will cause distortion of any kind.

Godspeed: Haha yeah, the boss label is cool. Manufacturing defect ah? Like that you prob have the only one in the world or sth.

J-custom: Thats not a malekko phaser, its an analogman script phase 90.

Back