Pedalboard Pictures!

167878_479217124079_670434079_5977693_3849758_n.jpg

kinda messy at the moment.... will do something about the cables lol

fretless6: Nice Aguilars. I've been eyeing them for a while - Do you have any gripes or complaints about the TLC? And how do you feel the octamizer stands up to Boss' OC-2?

No complaints bout the aguilars at all. Highly recommend them actually. The TLC has very good headroom and very transparent. Octamizer is very versatile, does anything from dub to clean to growly synth tones. Tracks well too.

No complaints bout the aguilars at all. Highly recommend them actually. The TLC has very good headroom and very transparent. Octamizer is very versatile, does anything from dub to clean to growly synth tones. Tracks well too.

Cool thanks. Bought from store or mail ordered? I've seen them only in TYMC

Is that a challenge? I am very good at Tetris!

Actually I'm trying to find someone who can do some mods, some drilling and cutting to fit it underneath. Check these out:

Personally, I did this to my pedaltrain mini. I fitted a TREX Chameleon under my board and I got to say, because it was just a try and anyway I got my mini really cheap, IT'S A HECK OF A JOB!!! You need grinding tools and lots of sawing and cutting materials. Not for the faint hearted, but can be done. PM me if you are keen but I hope I won't destroy your mini!!! HAHAHA!!!

Personally, I did this to my pedaltrain mini. I fitted a TREX Chameleon under my board and I got to say, because it was just a try and anyway I got my mini really cheap, IT'S A HECK OF A JOB!!! You need grinding tools and lots of sawing and cutting materials. Not for the faint hearted, but can be done. PM me if you are keen but I hope I won't destroy your mini!!! HAHAHA!!!

OMG I always wanted to do that! hahah Inspired by all the boards on TGP. Do you think you could do something similar for my board? Using PT2 though and with one spot.

OMG I always wanted to do that! hahah Inspired by all the boards on TGP. Do you think you could do something similar for my board? Using PT2 though and with one spot.

Eh I think PT2 has ample space below. Only concern are the minis' and one spot don't require tat kind of collateral damage dude! HAHAHA! If you can leave your gear slick and beautiful, that is the best unless you really want it badly. In the case of carboxymoron, he is trying to fit a power supply unit underneath a mini.

Eh I think PT2 has ample space below. Only concern are the minis' and one spot don't require tat kind of collateral damage dude! HAHAHA! If you can leave your gear slick and beautiful, that is the best unless you really want it badly. In the case of carboxymoron, he is trying to fit a power supply unit underneath a mini.

Oh yeah i forgot, what i wanted was prolly something similar, except that the input, output and power supple jacks are on the top part of the PT2(where the pedaltrain sticker is)

Back