Pedalboard Pictures!

Oh yeah i forgot, what i wanted was prolly something similar, except that the input, output and power supple jacks are on the top part of the PT2(where the pedaltrain sticker is)

hah dont la, cannot sell off then. lol.

I'm fighting temptation to drill holes on my PT-JR for in/output jacks. EEsshh.. but i know my pedals are gonna get moved around sooner than later, so no point. you'd think my board was alive.
s2zu.jpg

Oh yea, anyone wanna trade my stereo VP (25k) for a VP Jr (250k)? Needa make space for a VERY special new box coming in soon.

Last edited:
z3xw.jpg

It's not red la =( it's orange.. hah an E6. Brilliant little magic box.

lol okay it still looks red here. darn iphone cam.

Last edited:
iphone mayhem!. moved some stuff around . got rid of the M9 and yes think that one is going up for sale. got all i need there. except a chorus and univibe but dont wanna move back to a misse to this is it for now! loving this set up through the 1973 Goosonique modded Marshall Super Lead 100 JMP

1f1f6f42.jpg

@Pedal-itis: Bro, consider getting a 3 switch aux switcher for the TF. Really opens up it's tweakability on the fly. You're PT-2 is seriously making me wanna upgrade. :O

Last edited:
Haha thanks skipper, funny cause before I saw your post I was sitting at the pedalboard measuring where to place a this1ismyne aux switcher. I have no idea. Damn it ..... Yeah I've been wanting to downgrade to a ptjr but yeah, that's not happening .. Pretty sure bout that.

If you dont mind me suggesting: mount your buffer under the board, push the subdecay up to the top rung. Move up the black box to the middle 2 rung (no clue what that is, next to your OCD) and voila, you'll have just the right bit of space next to your TF to mount the aux switcher.

Pedal-itis: Your board looks really neat man.. Whats the signal chain and whats the pedal to the left of the OCD?

Ah great idea bro.... Thats what I'll do ... That pedal on the left of the OCD is a little clone a friend of mime in the states built for me . Great little distortion/fuzz...... yeh it's a PT-2 bro! ...

The signal is Analogman Sunface>Korg Pitch Black>MXR Script 74' Phase>Subdecay Proteus>Diamond Compressor>Fulltone OCD ver3 12V>Clone>Goosonique Tremor>Boss RV-3>Eventide Timefactor>Moog Analog Delay

That's it I think?

yeah! I loved my T1M aux switch. haha i still want to buy some more stuff from him!

I need a larger board too =/ GAS sucks.

The signal is Analogman Sunface>Korg Pitch Black>MXR Script 74' Phase>Subdecay Proteus>Diamond Compressor>Fulltone OCD ver3 12V>Clone>Goosonique Tremor>Boss RV-3>Eventide Timefactor>Moog Analog Delay

That's it I think?

Cool, couldn't figure out the signal chain by looking haha. Great board!

Ohh i see. Its a practical set-up la, just abit confusing to those that don't know haha. Fortunately for me my dirt gets used most often so I just throw them all in front and the mod and delay gets the back row.

Or can be like me! Make a modular pedalboard that goes in my guitar bag (RDM Spork).
Then attach it on your pedalboard at the studio/gig/wherever. Voila, home-made riser for the hard to reach effects on the back row!

Haha, my board is quite disorganized now. I'm in the process of getting rid of my dirt pedals and I use a small board for jams that don't need all my effects so the pedals are pretty much just thrown about on the floor..

Godspeed: Btw, hows your fuzz factory btw? Ok alr ah?

We all go through all kinds of phases ... I know I have a Phase now that's new to me... And starting to get expensive ... I am on the verge of ridding my self of all distortions n other dirts too

Back