Pedalboard Pictures!

i bought 2nd hand 330 usd. pricey but worth every penny. So happen that i had enough $ after saving for a bit and plus selling my analogman maxon od9 to mr pedalitis hehe

Okay I NPD also a few days ago. And it's also an Analogman..

_DSC4248.jpg

_DSC4239.jpg

I donch like my photos.. BRB I might just take a couple more pretty ones!

Last edited:
wa wa all the analogmans are coming out... nice!. how is tht sunface dudelove? wanna let me try? haha.... and superpotato, ive sold so many pedals too, but youre right, KOT is a nvr sell

Hey is the Sunface silicon or germanium? And is it the high-gain version or normal?

Can you see my photos? Cos it says NKT275 right on the pedal. And if you look properly at the gut shot you can see a white dot, which makes it a white dot NKT275. It's pretty low gain and it cleans up incredibly well.

@Pedal-itis The Sunface I have is a very low gain fuzz face dude to the transistor. Cleans up better than any other transistor but it makes the pedal pretty low gain. Sometimes not even enough for some raging hendrix solos. I'm still waiting for my treble booster, I'll hit it with it to give it more gain. Might not be up your alley as it's very vintage sounding. But of course, sure you definitely can try it. You have SO many more things I would like to try heh..

My bad. Didn't see it. Was following up from the board post I saw on TGP since I only come to Soft for the classifieds mostly now.

My bad. Didn't see it. Was following up from the board post I saw on TGP since I only come to Soft for the classifieds mostly now.

Yea nothing else is worth replying to. Only this thread and the photo gallery thread actually have things that stimulate interest.
Places like TGP have people and threads with so much more brains/useful information instead of kids wanting to be spoonfed every grain. I dont speak for myself. Im just someone who dares speak up for those who feel the same way as i do.

Gonna post pics of other stuff soon. Look out!

Superpotato: I agree man, nowadays its mostly questions and a hell lotta flaming going on. The classifieds and open mic are what i look out for now.. TGP is a much better place for info on gear, the problem with it is that its not very wallet friendly haha.

Post your whole board man. Wana see the other stuff u have.

Hahah soon yea got another pedal coming :)

Post yours leh or did i already miss it in the previous pages haha

Yea if you look at the people on TGP and Mylespaul forums you will notice that soft rarely holds a candle in terms of the things being asked. Over there people respect you when you state a price is firm, and even if they wanna negotiate with you it is done on a very courteous and polite basis. But here its, 'Eh bro $X deal at my place now.' (with $X clearly being a lowball price). I don't even feel like posting on classifieds anymore. Not worth my time and not worth the 50 cents paid to post. I rather sell it to the USA market at a cheaper rate and even eat shipping for them.

Havent posted my board in a couple of months i think but is damn cui now. Too much mess and too little pedals :( Sold quite a few to fund an amp.
I'll try to post it soon (when i get my monsterpiece 2 headed monster haha), want an EQD white light too but that'll take me some time to get.

Sweet man, hope your new pedal is as kickass as the KOT

Yeah man, i dont get why people wana lowball or timewaste. Once got a trade offer for my pedal with another thats at most half the value..thickskin only haha.

Havent dealt with anyone on TGP but even on main forums itself the people are less idiotic... most of the time anw (Not dissing soft in any way ah :))

Heres my board: got my fuzz! but still not enough

It's really messy tho but im too lazy to neaten it up heh.

PedalboardVII.jpg

Got rid of most of my modulation pedals which are always the 1st to go when i need cash.. hope i can get a TR-2 and eqd white light soon..

@wck I'm not familiar with Monsterpiece effects. The dude still making them? What's your fuzz based on? An original design or some fuzz face type or something else?

Yeah, hes still making em. Mine is a NPN/PNP. Both based on fuzz faces but with his improvements and tweaks, I've not tried an original FF so i dont know what the diff is. The NPN (left) is the famous BC-108/109 FF and the PNP is a silicon/germ hybrid.

I prefer the NPN and use it most of the time..thinking of rehousing them into separate enclosures and selling the PNP but im not sure if thats a good idea :mad:

This link shd be useful: http://www.myspace.com/monsterpiecefuzz/blog

I prefer the NPN and use it most of the time..thinking of rehousing them into separate enclosures and selling the PNP but im not sure if thats a good idea :mad:

Oh cool. Not a good idea. Rehousing is expensive selling the PNP side might fetch you just slightly more than the rehousing cost itself!

I remember Monsterpiece pedal to have very neat guts. Gut shot PLEASE?

Seems like the PNP is another one of those hybrid fuzzes like the Screwdriver and the D*A*M Drag'n'fly, so how similiar or different is the PNP from your Screwdriver clone?

wck, you should try the Retroman Sybil I got from Edgie.

Perhaps you can get some mod ideas there... a blend-able dual fuzz system is pretty versatile.

There's another fuzz worth checking out - EHX's Big Muff Germ4. I've been very impressed with it. Cheap too.

Dudelove: i wana rehouse mainly to save space on my board so as long as I can offset most of the cost its fine. Its not that urgent to rehouse tho.
If I do go thru with it, i would wana replace the PNP side with a MKII.. u have a Lumpy's MKII right?

I havent played the PNP side since I got it back, cant find batteries at home!! I'll get some and try it tmr. If I remember correctly, they can sound similar esp if the PNP is stacked with my DLS but the skrewball with the eq is capable of so much more sounds.

I'll get the gut shots up by tmr night also, damn lazy to unplug and unscrew it.. it'll be the same shitty phone camera quality tho so dont expect much :p

Shrewcow: Yeah man, u sent me your recording of the sybil before. Very aggressive and quite big sounding.. I prefer something thinner and more cutting tho.

The germ4 is a cool pedal too, I dont really consider it a fuzz but more of a distortion.. The harmonics it produces with stacked is really good and like u said, the price is really good.

Back