Pedalboard Pictures!

Reorganized. Pt-Jr real estate is very precious. Lol.
u07l.jpg

Nice board dude.

How come u didnt mount the pp2+ underneath? I did so for mine.
Cool blend of modulation + drives.

@superpotato_30: Lol, cuz I'm a cheap ass who refuses to pay for the metal mounts. Thanks dude, can't go wrong with handwired Lovepedals.

nice board skipper. lol, the mounts costs about $30 man...buy the mounts and use the space 4 another lovepedal :twisted:

@superpotato_30: Lol, cuz I'm a cheap ass who refuses to pay for the metal mounts. Thanks dude, can't go wrong with handwired Lovepedals.

Real estate is precious. Don't need to spend 30bucks. Just 6 is enough. Go down to a Homefix, and buy this velcro called 3M Dual Lock. Use that to stick ur PP2+ underneath your pedaltrain. That velcro is VERY strong. I use it to keep my BBE Supa Charger in place under my PT-2.

@wck: Hah. Nah, I'm happy with the level and combination of my drives. Thinking of more fun modulation stuff.

@dudelove: You see the white patches on the PP2+? Scars from the dual lock adhesive, lol don't ask me why I took them off. Gonna have to make a trip down to Homefix soon. Want space for a Micro POG!

icic, lovepedal vibe lor heh.

i could be wrong but the micro POG might not fit onto the PP's spot, i think the top of the pedal will stick out abit..
As long as u dont mind it shd be fine

My DIY Pedalboard

pedalpe.jpg

TC Electornics Polytune > MXR Carbon Copy > EBS MultiComp > HBE Germania 44 > Seymour Duncan Twintube Classic > Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus > Van Amps Sole-Mate > Boss RC-2 Looper > BBE DI-100x

Click here to hear it!

Comments!

Interesting that you run your delay first. You go direct to PA or computer with the BBE DI? I used to have a Sonic Stomp and kinda miss it... Thinking of getting the DI as it serves a dual purpose.

Back