Pedalboard Pictures!

cool board..covers alot of ground with just 3 pedals although like u said..the powering could be better.

hows stacking the sahasrara with the 7th working out?

Makes for awesome lead tone, however i use these 2 pedals as standalone. If i use the sahasrara as a boost, it would have to have its volume knob way higher, which will mean i cant use it as a standalone because it'll be too loud. I was shocked today, at 18v with the same delay settings, both retained my guitars tone VERY well. the seventh had more bite and better dynamics that let me dig in for more volume whereas the sahasrara gave a smoother, sparkler round tone.

Any suggestions on how i could improve the powering?

Pathein: i didnt know!! if not i would have definitely gotten a verbzilla last time...

hey keith nice board man... and i will agree that the M9/13's have a major amount of options and can basically do whatever the hell you want to... but...... itds just that i prefer the holiest reverbs (this was a tough fight though)... the moog analog delay (no fight at all).. the tremor never ceases to amaze me and the Boss DD-7 is surprisingly great with all the options i need. but knowing me ill prob switch amongst the two set ups.

and that strymon reverb sounds awesome but yeah kinda reminds me of the verbzilla which i still have and just cant seem to sell cause it sounds great already

Makes for awesome lead tone, however i use these 2 pedals as standalone. If i use the sahasrara as a boost, it would have to have its volume knob way higher, which will mean i cant use it as a standalone because it'll be too loud. I was shocked today, at 18v with the same delay settings, both retained my guitars tone VERY well. the seventh had more bite and better dynamics that let me dig in for more volume whereas the sahasrara gave a smoother, sparkler round tone.

Any suggestions on how i could improve the powering?

does the m9 use standard 9v? if it does u can just get a power supply that has at least 6 9v outlets then u can get the power cables that TYMC has, those that merge 2 9v into 18v or one of those output doublers. at most u can get an adapter for the m9 if isnt the standard boss PSA plug.

not sure which power supply will get u that while keeping to that small space tho, u can check out the cioks power supply. they seem pretty compact.

The Verbzilla gets the job done decently MOST DEF. But the BlueSky certainly opens up a NEW world of opportunities. Excited! =)

Ah, I'd like to have a go at the Strymon though, hard to make a judgement call from you tube.. Hmm ..

SV is bringing them in soon so i guess u can try it there.

ive been really impressed by the quality of their products and if it can sound so good on youtube it shd sound good in person although its best to try it.

does the m9 use standard 9v? if it does u can just get a power supply that has at least 6 9v outlets then u can get the power cables that TYMC has, those that merge 2 9v into 18v or one of those output doublers. at most u can get an adapter for the m9 if isnt the standard boss PSA plug.

not sure which power supply will get u that while keeping to that small space tho, u can check out the cioks power supply. they seem pretty compact.

is cioks supposed to sound like shioks?
oh i think you didnt see the fuel tank below the plugs? i tried already, the standard daisy chain can't fit into the hole of the m9.

just did a quick search: seems the m9 requires pretty high current, even the fuel tank wont be able to supply it with enough (even if it fits yep)

Last edited:
it's been quite some time since i've posted, in fact, my last post was on page 476, 2 years ago!!!

ironically in that post i mentioned that i had no intention to get any smaller than the pedaltrain jr.

well here's my board now. nothing extravagant, just a simple setup which i've found to be practical and good sounding.

DSCN5894.jpg

and NO i don't intend to head towards the pedaltrain nano! :p

it's been quite some time since i've posted, in fact, my last post was on page 476, 2 years ago!!!

ironically in that post i mentioned that i had no intention to get any smaller than the pedaltrain jr.

well here's my board now. nothing extravagant, just a simple setup which i've found to be practical and good sounding.

DSCN5894.jpg

and NO i don't intend to head towards the pedaltrain nano! :p

Dun mind me asking bro :) but wad mod is on ur ds-1 ? Btw wad are the pedals in between the wah and the distortion ?
Pardon me i've not seen them before.

is cioks supposed to sound like shioks?
oh i think you didnt see the fuel tank below the plugs? i tried already, the standard daisy chain can't fit into the hole of the m9.

just did a quick search: seems the m9 requires pretty high current, even the fuel tank wont be able to supply it with enough (even if it fits yep)

oh yeah, missed that. hmm, maybe you could find something that supplies 9v and 1000ma. would that be enough?

haha, maybe it sounds shiok but even if it doesnt..makes for a good looking paper weight. if all that doesnt work......custom power supply!!

nice board keith! roland EV5 *whistles* haha. I have a boss FV500L for my m9 but that thang is stinking big! Gonna replace it with the line6 one.. or an ernieball vp jr or the mission exp pedal.

Dun mind me asking bro :) but wad mod is on ur ds-1 ? Btw wad are the pedals in between the wah and the distortion ?
Pardon me i've not seen them before.

Hmm, to me, looks like a presence knob...
And the tiny pedal on the right, closer to the Wah, looks like an a/b box. Could be wrong though.

bluelime: the DS-1 mods are my own. the extra knob under the tone knob is a diode selector to switch between 4 different diode combinations. the knob on the side is to control the mids.

the limejuice compressor is my own build. it's basically a variation of the orange squeezer.

the rocksuck pedal is an A/B patch box.

The Phazer 90 is a MXR Phase 90 with a lot of mods.

:)

dric: is the comp the GGG circuit? cool board and pedals btw. the CE-2 u have looks like its in great cond!

bluelime: sorry bro i don't do pedal mods for other ple. i don't think i've reached a skill level to offer my services in pedal modding.

wck: it's circuit is from tonepad. but the tonepad circuit is the same as the ggg one. yes the ce-2 is in great condition, haha i don't abuse my pedals, other than stepping on em ofcourse. the ce-2 has got the monte allums mod on it. i'm considering true-bypassing it tho, these vintage pedals have a horrible buffer imo. the only thing that's stopping me is that it is a vintage pedal after all, and adding a tb switch would spoil that image. haha.

Back