Pedalboard Pictures!

Dudelove: whats the signal chain for your board? im not sure but what im see-ing is:

wah > tone press > phase 90 script > 1/2 gainer > KOTB > lumpy's tone bender > echo > boost n' buff > pitchblack.

if im right may i ask why you choose to place your tuner last?

ohh, and your area 51 wah looks awesome!

Yeah dudelove, its awesome, but still love my PH-2 for the different phaser sound that i like too. and nice pedalboard bro!... i want a PT-2

You got that right except my Boost 'n Buff's after my Echo.

Tuner's last probably cos that's just where it is. My pedals are strategically placed, based on the chain on effects, length of cable I have and convenience Those stepped the most are on the front row. So my tuner just takes that last spot.

This wah's pissing me off cos its mounted on the board. EMF from my power supply is causing that thing to hum like mad. And I don't have a long enough power cable or cable to reach the wah if i put it off the board on the floor. Don't know if shielding the wah would help with that.

Last edited:
You got that right except my Boost 'n Buff's after my Echo.

Tuner's last probably cos that's just where it is. My pedals are strategically placed, based on the chain on effects, length of cable I have and convenience Those stepped the most are on the front row. So my tuner just takes that last spot.

This wah's pissing me off cos its mounted on the board. EMF from my power supply is causing that thing to hum like mad. And I don't have a long enough power cable or cable to reach the wah if i put it off the board on the floor. Don't know if shielding the wah would help with that.

haha thats what i said. echo then boost n' buff.

ahh ic, and i thought it was cos of some buffering issue or some other technical reason.

u could just buy a longer power cable and then....more space for more pedals!! :twisted:

didnt think that it would have this problem, isit a supacharger problem or just all power supplies in general? cos i dont think its normal for them to emit so much EMF until it makes the wah hums so badly..

u could just buy a longer power cable and then....more space for more pedals!! :twisted:

didnt think that it would have this problem, isit a supacharger problem or just all power supplies in general? cos i dont think its normal for them to emit so much EMF until it makes the wah hums so badly..

Those cables I use are insanely expensive man. No thanks I have 2 spares ain't gonna buy more just for longer lengths.

I remember have the same problem with my T-rex Fuel Tank Jr. Too bad man.

damnnn...well that narrows your choices down to shielding the wah, live with hum or get rid of wah haha. dont think you'll like the last 2 options..

This is my small/ super un-TGP board. :p

Recently doing a couple unplugged gigs with my band so ive downsized a lot..

SmallBoardI.jpg

Signal chain: Strat > Randolf cs-3 > Keeley spec bd-2 > DLS > Modded boss tr-2 > Echo park > Amp

The echopark is gona be replaced with a DD-20 and the TR-2 is gona be replaced by a tremulus lune (Thanks to carboxymoron) pretty soon! so those pedals plus the bd-2 are somewhere on the classifieds..

shielding will not work.. haha. your only option is to move the PS further from the wah. Even the voodoo labs PP2+ has this IIRC.

Recent additions :p

16082010113.jpg

the tremulus lune still needs some getting used to.. its not as intuitive as the tr-2 but definitely more versatile.

hehe, tremulus lune is from 4ms, aka the company that used to be known as 3ms but got into lawsuit with 3m the tape maker, thus having to changed to 4ms. And seriously, nothing in 4ms, is a straightforward pedal.

They are known for having pedals which can be modififed heavily and having way more controls then typical effect. Some of it can be classified under table top synth instead.

yeah, ive seen their other effects and they have way more controls than my trem. complicated stuff and the sounds they make are cool. those are too much for me tho haha.

Their stuff is allowing the users, to have access to whats usually fixed and hidden on the circuitboard, on the exterior, so that users can tweak beyond the usual setting of effects

Lotsa other pedals only allow user to make changes on whats necessary, but 4ms is more of giving whatever thats possible with any circuit.

thats true. the controls arent extraordinary or anything, its just that noobs like me wont know what to do with that many knobs on their other pedals.. their phaser looks interesting tho :)

hehe, pedalboard will never be boring, its the music that utilised geetar getting boring, directly/indirectly by the way we conceptualized music, through the usage of the tool we are too familiar with.

Back