Pedalboard Pictures!

wa seh, cheem siol...

but yea, its doing the same thing with the same things that gets boring for me..was that what u meant? if not, what u said was too cheem for me alr

wa seh, cheem siol...

but yea, its doing the same thing with the same things that gets boring for me..was that what u meant? if not, what u said was too cheem for me alr :mad:

yeah, keep changing also not fun although trying new stuff is haha.

whatever lets u make music works la, some wana keep changing some wana be the same..

ok i need an opinion. quality or quantity?

i was using the m13 for a great deal of time, and im realising how it is amazing and all that options and all, but.... it pales in comparison to the analog greats. i replaced the m13 with

goosonique tremor, EHX holiest grail, moog analog delay and boss DD-7. good move? what say yall?

DSC_1233.jpg

DSC_1235.jpg

ok i need an opinion. quality or quantity?

i was using the m13 for a great deal of time, and im realising how it is amazing and all that options and all, but.... it pales in comparison to the analog greats. i replaced the m13 with

goosonique tremor, EHX holiest grail, moog analog delay and boss DD-7. good move? what say yall?

DSC_1233.jpg

DSC_1235.jpg

You know dude i actually dreamed that my King Of Tone arrived. Wtf man. Got to play yours soon

Hahaha ... Sure thing man.. Come one down soon dude, you got my number, text me and arrange la! I damn free now ... So what say you! M13 or This line up? Hmm .... I'm starting to lean this way haha

sweet haha thanks eugene... and sure superpotato... just gimme a ring man...

now to go custom the cables and do some woodworks to make this board ... different

Holiest Grail not too much reverb for you? I would try the Strymon BlueSky but even that has too many parameters. Reverberator for life! :)

Na, I've been through a number of reverbs and everytime I do I realize how important reverb is to my sounds and songs and I always fall back to 5 presets 2 channels each.. Ha ..subtle all the way to the extreme...

Hahaha ... Sure thing man.. Come one down soon dude, you got my number, text me and arrange la! I damn free now ... So what say you! M13 or This line up? Hmm .... I'm starting to lean this way haha

butbutbut you can do so much with an M13!!!!
Already im discovering magic with my m9 by mastering how to manupilate the scenes. its just insane and really quick to get what i want. (the m13 does look intimidating after you realise how much it can do though...)

4904544643_8e08ede009.jpg

4904545739_242a0207de.jpg

Went to grab a cnb case today from tymusic.. fitted everything properly. but i had NO IDEA the TWO power supplies needed for THREE pedals would take this much space! i am quite disappointed and cannot get used to the sight of the mess but comparing my previous super mini board to this one, its not much of a difference. its def. smaller than a ptjr too.. iphone shots...

Sometimes i really wonder why i do these silly things like
-getting a fueltank jr and powering only 2 pedals with 18v...
-painstakingly coiling up stubborn cables to waste 1/4 of board space...
-realising the pedals behind are too short and will eventually have to raise them up with things that will make my board heavier...
-exhausing my supply of cable ties that came with the fueltank...

but im rly happy with how i sounded today at rehearsal, awesome tones now that i know how to exploit the m9. im never stepping something wrong and unintended, delays always on time with the drums, and absolutely quiet at the highest gain settings. final incarnation of my board!!! (and i havent been playing with any other pedals since the m9 and seventheaven.)

i will try to post an honest review of the m9 soon:)

Last edited:
cool board..covers alot of ground with just 3 pedals although like u said..the powering could be better.

hows stacking the sahasrara with the 7th working out?

Last edited:
Back