Pedalboard Pictures!

ohh ic. i dont like the look of a boss/ibanez pedal with the 3PDT switch sticking out, seems weird haha.

btw, theres this dude on tgp i think his name is Jack DeVille. He has some clickless true bypass switches which can fit into a standard boss pedal, i dont know how cos boss pedals dont usually have much space haha. u can try googling it or sth, it could be what u want.

sighh no intentions for going that far with only 3 pedals on board:( why ah. why is my set up so troublesome!

nice board keith! roland EV5 *whistles* haha. I have a boss FV500L for my m9 but that thang is stinking big! Gonna replace it with the line6 one.. or an ernieball vp jr or the mission exp pedal.

oh yes it is super big! oh man i just realised that my board may just be bigger than the pt jr comparing it to yours! urghhhh. but without the softcase, it does feel easier to carry around and more compact..

i was thinking, could i actually cut those cables and get them resoldered again?

here's mine. happy and satisfied.

photo3.jpg
snottysnot
photo3.jpg

cool board..seems u play post rock-ish/ ambient stuff? i heard the freeze can only 'freeze' note and not the effected signal like delays and trems.

hey carboxymoron, hows the 2 headed monster?

I heard the freeze can only 'freeze' note and not the effected signal like delays and trems.

hey carboxymoron, hows the 2 headed monster?

Hmm, the Freeze takes a short (maybe half a second) sample and smooths it out so you don't hear a choppy loop but instead one continuous sound. It captures whatever goes in and outputs two things, the frozen "wet" signal, and the original "dry" signal continues to pass through. So if you have a trem before it and hit the Freeze, you'll hear the frozen sound plus the original trem sound. If you have a trem after the Freeze then both the frozen sound plus what you're currently playing will be cut by the trem.

Haha bro I haven't had the chance to plug the monsterpiece in! Has it been two weeks already? Damn sad, but work has been crazy. What little time I had was wiring up and rearranging the board with the Freeze and Echopark.

ohh ic, i thought it didnt loop the effected signal.

wa, so long still havent played it..U havent played the freeze and echopark also? your work must be mad haha.

Carboxymoron - Haha yeah EHX has just been making superb and good for value pedals. Well, u've said it right with ur explanation in regards to the 'freeze'. My fav mode will have to be the latch mode. Helps me and the band alot in terms of the kind of songs we play. In reality I've yet to find the time to really experiment with the pedal. Been caught with work a lot. Hope you enjoy yours as much as i do.

wck - Yeah, I play in a instrumental/ambient band.

Not sure if you guys can see this link - http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=462302241286&ref=mf
you can hear bits and pieces of how the freeze is used in my band's arrangement.

Thanks!

snottysnot: cant open the link, some privacy issues

heres my board anw. added the zen and pt-909. removed the bd-2

SmallBoardIIIScoutsGig-1.jpg

Last edited:
4933762916_027a06d246.jpg

originally got the case for a friend, but i persuaded my pal to let me have it! haha. perfect size for an M9 rig.

haha i love the timefactor to bits. But i sustained a back injury recently, so i had to downsize and lighten up my rig. The M9 is doing fine.

I can hear the difference, but honestly, live, it sounds the same to whoever i'm playing for. haha.

46291_459682682639_505107639_6216001_8197840_n.jpg

Pitchblack > Dan CC TOD v1 > Pro Co Turbo Rat > DOD FX52 > Arion MOC-1 > Ibanez LF7 > Echo Park > Korg 301dl > Pulsar > Cathedral > Freeze > Muza FD90 > Korg Limiter

putting my tetris skills to good use...

Last edited:
bro I broke one of the knobs... stupid long and thin plastic knobs -_-

will let you know about the monsterpiece(s)... can't wait to try all together :twisted:

thats the problem with them man..the enclosure is built pretty well and it sounds good but the stupid knobs are more fragile than my picks..hope the rest of it is fine man haha

haha sure thing..try stacking them all heh. i think the angry dick will more more nasty, the fuzz faces stacked with an overdriven amp or od will be more fat. u can borrow my dls if u want and if i still have it to see how they stack with od pedals.

Back