Pedalboard Pictures!

thanks naviros. it apparently is. ive seen a quite a few around on ebay, in various conditions, so i dont think they are that hard to come by. it only does 1 sound that i like. the other sounds, not so much.

Last edited:
KeithC my man, I am not thinking of selling my pedals to finance a M9. Instead I may be building a small board with the M9 in mind. Well well it is nice to start seeing some new entries! Asphalt sweetleaf u have a huge board with very interesting mix of pedals! Dun mind me asking, how do u manage to lug ur pedalboard around?

Yup u said it alright, his board is a very good mix of legendary pedals throughout the history of efx pedal! But i think one will suffer a slip disc just by lugging this colossus board ard haha.

sweetleaf: bro, u damn humble ah..shredmaster, electric mistress, eventide and moog not good enough ah? :evil:

u got a good mix of pedals. from boss to eventide and vintage marshall. how do u carry the board anw? :p

they're pretty low-end compared to most of the stuff posted here.. but here are the pedals i use. its just regular off-the-shelf stuff.

btw, can someone recommend an expression pedal that works with moogers but isnt the ep-2? thanks

pedalboard.jpg

Holy shiat... that's alot of pedals!!! Your voodoo can hold so many power points? Haha...

a el cheapo proel expression pedal can be used with the moogers...

heh, is the shredmaster without a batt compartment cover?

hi PatheinRaindropMoe. thanks for the heads up. followed up on it and came across a post on TGP about using the proel with moogers: "Well the Proel one that I use is PURE crap but cheap". i guess if anything, it at least has 'cheap' going for it. worth a look.

this shredmaster has a plastic snap-on battery cover plate on the underside.

Last edited:
hi ungauged. the voodoo only has about 8 outputs (i think). the moogers, whammy, timefactor, and grail run on their own adapters on a strip. the remainder draw from a 1spot. btw, those are really sweet guitars you own. man, that white firebird.

thanks for the kind words keithC. it may be big but its just regular boss/ehx pedals. its quantity over quality. yup, that green maxon pedal is a real keeper.

wassup wck. well, there's some serious boutique/vintage mojo in this thread. so much funky stuff that ive not even heard of, let alone seen. no doubt they cost a pretty penny. some really cool pedal collections here, not to mention sell-my-flat guitars and amps. how do i carry the board? very painfully.

mrbukka, if you ever see a hunchbacked guitar player, thats probably me.

Last edited:

Wait for the Voodoo Labs Versa.

p45740.jpg

I'm hoping they juiced the AC outlets to 1000mA, possibly so since they claim it powers the Whammy.

Anyway pretty badass setup, even though the Shredmaster demands to be cranked to unleash the fookin fury. Psst switch out the clone, stone, tr-2, and delays for the m9

Yeah we want M9 review lol! Now another gas is going on for the PP Versa DAMN! I need to meditate and calm myself down now............ooohhhhmmmmmzzzzzz.......

aww man i wish i could be the one to do the complete review! but i've not been playing it through enough amps, 4x12s and tube-what-nots and real, analog, expensive boutique modulations and drives to make a decent judgement!

Hey keithC no worries just do a review with your setup which i feel is perfectly fine! Imo any review is just meant to be used as a reference not a judgement anyway. I believe there will definitely be people out there who will be appreciative for your effort. Bro you have my total support, cheers!

My simple, and humble pedalboard.

_DSC0053.jpg

Haven't really velcro the pedals on, didn't really have the time... Also cos I can always carry just 1 drive pedal and go play ^.^

Back