Pedalboard Pictures!

@daryl33 I still think you're gonna be blinded by your bling bling when your playing in the dark =P Tsk tsk.. handcuffsgoh..

@daryl33 I still think you're gonna be blinded by your bling bling when your playing in the dark =P Tsk tsk.. handcuffsgoh..

I don't think it will. But it's a little silly because on a dark stage the back lights will make pedal settings very hard to see.

so i've got two empty ptjrs.. got a little bored.

32272_436099965335_507160335_6139991_3503781_n.jpg

32272_436099985335_507160335_6139992_6551138_n.jpg

bro's board on the left, mine on the right. centre belongs to a friend of mine, helping him build it. top one is my spare..

32272_436100005335_507160335_6139993_3266231_n.jpg

j_m_s: just saw the same post over at tgp. great boards and great use of space..i think i got less pedals on my pt2 :mad:

haha yeah or tetris. its not easy sometimes cos the pedals behind are blocked then quite hard to step. yours still looks step-able except maybe the dm-2.

oh i see.. must be the other way round then! anyway jms i need a board a little bigger than mine for the seventh and m9 but cannot find leh!! and i refuse to buy a pt mini brand new:(

mhmm, ps, hidden under my pt jr are your patchbays. working good!

the wah probe is the most fun, non delay pedal i've ever had. my friends thought it was a fake wah. like an auto wah. lol. i used my headstock to control it during a gig once. fun! Thinking of getting a devi ever PEEP to use with my eventide..

@ keith. haha dude!! you're using the ftjr to power one pedal! hahaha.

looks pretty crammed.. what else dya wanna fit on?

yes, its super inefficient. no choice i love my seventh at 18v. not to mention i have to carry the other adaptor for the line6. just wanna put the sahasrara in. which, if i want to, will require me to buy another board.. what a waste money set up!!

haha i see. dude go back to a pt jr la! haha then can put tuner too.

polytune!!!!

haha pal of mine is thinking of bringing them in too.

stacks really well! but personally i dont like stacking pedals to get tones. usually when im playing live i stack the sahasrara into the seventh for solos, but its because i dont have a boost pedal! i would much prefer having a clean boost over my dist. tone, too much of a change in tone i dunch likes..

jms: the m9 has a tuner already, its the reason i sold my pitchblack too. i want to lug light stuff from now on! even a pt jr is such a drag bringing around..

Back