Pedalboard Pictures!

no, LET ME KNOW if ur letting the screwdriver go! i've been looking for one at a good price at the forums for about more than a year now hahahah.
the wah is hype indeed... i can imagine myself banging on the wah and guitar for all the juice to squishh out. sorry a bit bad at expressing myself ah, haha. but still too noob to use a wah:(

Its not hype. Well there isn't much hype over here anyway. The Area 51 is a very very very good wah. Even with poor wah technique it still sounds good.

Pedals-1.jpg

after my exams i plan to raise the 7th... haaaa... got the necessities... now to get all D&T like...M13 Club?

hahaha ic. i kept trying to figure out wth that thing does. my best guess was that its to light up the board lol

btw, any reason you dont mount you fuel tank on the underside of the pt2?

ahah i have space on the top so why not leave it on the top. perhaps its not ugly anyway lol! avoids the hassle of underneath - top connections

ohh ic.cos the cc looks a little out of the board.
i think putting the fuel tank on the underside looks better but thats just my ocd haha. cant stand a mess of wires.

other than the wires your board is pretty good looking and quite useable for me too. i just noticed the setting on the cc with the delay and mix maxed out, are those your normal settings? pretty weird to me haha.

im not exactly sure where to get the velcro, mine came with my pedaltrain. u can try a hardware store?just a wild guess
yeah a pedal can be powered by any adapter as long as the power requirements are the same.

ah.. the delay will be back down by a quarter! lol i leave it as such while i tap tempo on the dd6. the tones great w the cc! and yes i try to keep the mess underneath the board. its pretty irritating when readjusting the pedals. oh well. wad to do... LOL

haha yeah. im still deciding on my 2nd delay. its gona be either a cc, ibanez de7 (for the price) or a malekko 616. still think and still saving

ya, damn annoying when i jam without my pedalboard. come home must rearrange..very mafan.

a saleswoman told me to use the same brand of adapter with the pedal.. told me if not, could cause damage to the pedal... guess she was bluffing to get me to buy expensive adapter... *sigh*

a saleswoman told me to use the same brand of adapter with the pedal.. told me if not, could cause damage to the pedal... guess she was bluffing to get me to buy expensive adapter... *sigh*

It really depends. Most pedals run on 9v dc power. Thats the most common. If all the pedals on your board take 9v dc power than you can use for example a Visual Sound One Spot to power all of them.

However, for certain pedals, for example a Blackstar HT drive, they take 16v AC power. Blackstar provides you with the adapter. If you used a One Spot it will not work.

what pedal is the adapter for anw? if its a pedal that needs very weird power requirements then buying the adapter isnt a bad idea but if its just regular 9v then she prob just wasted your money haha

it aint just about 9v and can forget about the rest liao.

For most pedal, its rated at 9v, center negative and its required current drawn rating. But there will be some which are center positive kind and higher current rating. If not knowing the spec and randomly plug in some adaptor which we think might work, in the end, might end up with blown adaptor or frying the pedal.

Using/buying the right adaptor/power supply, other then spending money, it also give us some form of protection when things goes wrong, we can refer back to the place we bought the thing.

If using our own initiative with another type of adaptor/power supply which we have no understanding in regards to power spec, we can only blame ourself for trying to save money..

Back