Pedalboard Pictures!

My old/new rig.

That wah has been with me ever since the beginning of time yo. !
P1030287.jpg

You bought the last one?! DAMN. I almost got one of the first 100 used but then heard that they were being mass-produced so I held off. How is it??

Great board btw. Needs more modulationnnn.

? Jon wheres ur vibe

Sitting on top of my amp. WIIO's there for sundays service. Don't need the vibe.

Jordan, I dunch like modulation! Accept, tremolo, and the univibe. Those are awesome effects.

Anyway there is a difference in v1 and this current one, and many people, including the peeps at C.bread prefer v2. Its cleaner, and has more chime to it. I love it!

Sounds GREAT on bass as well.

my humble setup:

Image0069.jpg

Behringer TU100
Boss SD-2
Boss DD-5
Boss RV-3
Boss FS-6 to switch channels for Boss SD-2 and for tap tempo

Image0064.jpg

MIK Epiphone SG fitted with GFS Dream 90s...
All hardware except tailpiece are from Gotoh... still waiting for the Gotoh aluminum tailpiece...

kidt: hows the cathedral? cant decide btw that and the chicklet. haha. any nice things about the cathedral?

kidt: hows the cathedral? cant decide btw that and the chicklet. haha. any nice things about the cathedral?

Fyan, its depends. Chicklet sounded warmer, but you can get a lot more sound from Cathedral. If you dont think u need so many kind of reverb, Chicklet is fine, but if you're greedy like me, then Cathedral is your reverb :)

Ok, after going through pedal after pedal I have finally settled on this line-up.

pedalboard.jpg

This is it. No more tweaking and twiddling. Yep. No more. I'm done.

Back