Pedalboard Pictures!

@JMS: dude! sweet compact setup, makes me wanna downsize. tough cos i swapped out my timmy for a time but ill find a way!

@squirrel: DUDE! i thought my 7th was unique with the orange knobs! NOOOOO!

it's serial number 6 so hmm, it's a pretty early piece

21943_295029108212_598968212_3419398_278966_n.jpg

Simple but effective.

I still haven't convinced myself to buy a the 7th. Based on the sound demos it doesn't have a tight low end. Can it do crunch like Funeral for a friend or creed?

I still haven't convinced myself to buy a the 7th. Based on the sound demos it doesn't have a tight low end. Can it do crunch like Funeral for a friend or creed?

low end not tight enough? Its certainly enough for me....

check out the high gain demo... covered come pantera and racer x....I dont think these are bands which are exactly known for having a "loose" kind of chug. and bear in mind im running it on 9v, at 12 or 18 v it tightens up into a real monster of a pedal.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandid=976612

Oh and btw, no amp was used :)

Hey anti shred, I'd say definate yes on the doing the mark tremonti creed kinda crunch .. Dunno bout the Funeral for a friend tone cause well I don't listen to them but creed it's a yes .. It works differently .. I get what you mean By bottom end tightness .. But yeah it can definately be dialed in .. And have an overdrive handy to kick in that tad extra gain and ya good to go bro .. It's like having the opportunity to dial in a two channel amp with lead boost with this set

guitar>overdrive>7th>clean amp...

definitely tight enough based on your amp settings.. i actually enjoy the looseness of it, much like bogner (based on what i heard on youtube vids). not to mention the clarity it retains is just amazing. i almost never push it with an overdrive in front, just leave the boost side on:)

this is a pedalboard pictures post. not seventheaven. please don't hog... go to our facebook instead!! hehehe

i think the bassist of Every Time I Die just posted on it... :)

Join their mailing list and they'll email you once it's ready. Gotta be lightning fast tho! I almost missed it twice! Thank God someone backed out the second time i emailed, so i got it. Hehehe. :p Will post my board soon : )

Back