Pedalboard Pictures!

09112009023.jpg

Budwah > E13 TBD > Mayo > Devi Disaster Fuzz > Devi US > Devi Aenima > Fuzzhugger(fx) Great Wall > Cosmichorus > Bass Micro-Synth > Malekko Bright 300

Added a few more things, now my board is packed as **** and I still have yet to get a DD-7 :(

..Jordy?!!?

James: Haha indeed it is! Yeah I tried a couple of wahs including an RMC2 and I liked the Budwah the best out of all of them. It does help that it's more than a hundred bucks cheaper than a Teese too. Plus, it's purple!

Greg: The Mayo has been the mainstay of my board for a really long time. Despite trying out so many fuzzes there still isn't one that I like more than the Mayo. That said, I will not be buying another Skreddy unless it's an Echo, because of the extreme prices and his tendency to make unexciting (to me anyway) Muff clones.

Last edited:
13067_104632026216419_100000088650261_128847_5342923_n.jpg

pretty much all i need. hahaha.
metal, blues, alternative.. walaaaah. looking for a much smaller pedalboard tho, anyone can recommend?

tendency to make Muff clones nowadays.

actually all along his strong points are in muff circuit if iam not wrong. Couple of years back(3/4 years back or even longer) when he had only 2 or 3 pedals in the line up, he was already quite well known in the diy forums for his knowledge in various muff from different era.

the tendency to do variant of muff prolly is what he is comfy in plus most are willing to pay for those sound.

Last edited:
yeah, i am rather familiar with him, ever since when he first came out with mayonaise. Way before mayo was out. In fact i think he had only that pedal in his line u when i knew about him

theres actually another fella who is well known for his extensive knowledge in fuzz, his line of effect back then was known as ninevoltnirvana(nvm). Used to have dealer locally round 2002/03. Around that time, no one in soft prolly into all these stuff. I cant really talk much bout effect then

Heh, fast forward to 2009, oh well, too many people, too many gadget...

i miss my mayooo. i sold it for $280 a month before they were discontinued. *facepalm*

the budda wah sure as heck is nice., Stu G from this band Delirous? has one and it sounds stinking awesome. the wah probe is a heckload more of fun tho!

13067_104632026216419_100000088650261_128847_5342923_n.jpg

pretty much all i need. hahaha.
metal, blues, alternative.. walaaaah. looking for a much smaller pedalboard tho, anyone can recommend?

I have plenty of those philippine airline fragile stickers hahaha. I had the misfortune of getting tasked to fly up there a couple of times.

theres actually another fella who is well known for his extensive knowledge in fuzz, his line of effect back then was known as ninevoltnirvana(nvm). Used to have dealer locally round 2002/03. Around that time, no one in soft prolly into all these stuff. I cant really talk much bout effect then

Heh, fast forward to 2009, oh well, too many people, too many gadget...

P1060319_edited.jpg

i got this made for me by Joe Gagan in 2001.. :D

its the most ridiculously tasty, biting and huge sounding fuzz i've ever played.

he has since disappeared...

^ I remember those, was reading up on fuzzes once and came across that and a few other names of reputable fuzz builders.

ps, OT, but Ben, man! I was barely 6 when you joined this forum!

i got this made for me by Joe Gagan in 2001.. :D

its the most ridiculously tasty, biting and huge sounding fuzz i've ever played.

he has since disappeared...

heh, cool, i have tried that fuzz before! Well, not the customed one you had, but his usual line one.

interestingly, after he disappeared over the money owed to people and stuff. He did came back, not so much of making effect commercially, but mostly in the diy forum for a while. Last i remembered, he did try to settle the mess that he gotten in.

of his fuzz, i was pretty curious in his skyripper fuzz, coz it was never sold commercially,but with schematic released for people to build. Heh, more control and switches than most fuzz out there.

How do you guys actually invest on this pedals ? Me still a student a 14 year old boy , so it really a very tight budget . Currently having only mt-2 and modtone speedbox . Looking for this is future .

LOW GAIN DIST = DONE
HIGH GAIN DIST = DONE
CHORUS = FAB CHORUS (NOTDONE )
DELAY = ANY RECOMMENDATION ? MAEBE CHEAPS ONES .

Lols looking you guys pedalboard really get me on my nerves lols . Seriously i really want it alot lols .

How do you guys actually invest on this pedals

1) Working for people, they pay us every month
2) Save money
3) Work OT, harder
4) Dont eat, just drink water, save more money
5) No handphone, no life, no entertainment, no movies, hide at home, save money
6) Invest in 4d, toto, shares, trading etc
7) participate in shady and illegal dealings that bring lotsa money in
8 ) buy some, sell some, redirect money to other gear
9) beg borrow steal
10) morning sell cheng terng, at night sell karcherng

Back