Pedalboard Pictures!

this is my pedalboard... havnt had the time to wire it up and the two expression pedals are gonna be replaced by the Moog MP-201 Multi pedal when my exams are over and i go get em'.. im pretty much set with this. got my power supply today too... so here it is... ive been running a midi set up .. and the pedal board is back out ready for a new proj to set stage...

DSC_0453-1.jpg

CSC_0455.jpg

imho, the KK replaced all my other Menatones. it's the most useable, dynamic and cuts through a band the best.

hahah i have one more menatone to gas for!!

yeah the none more black is also not what i dont play stuff which require that sort of gain levels. but i'm looking forward to hearing brian mena's take on high gain.

the only thing missing in the moog setup is the cp 251...

it would really open up the possibilities of things and playing with the cv to modulate various parameters

hahah i have one more menatone to gas for!!

the KK's got a bit of the TBIAC's vox chime, combined with the KOTB's marshall aggression, BUT its much more 'forward' in the mix, and it just has these complex harmonics.

i run into a '67 super reverb at home, but the KK still sounds plenty killer when run through my direct rig too. almost there.

my fav setting is shown in the pic. wreck mode, yellow channel set for medium gain, stomp on the fast/grad switch to the red channel and instant high gain (as in classic rock high gain not metal high gain)

Pedal-itis, that's an insane board, it reminds me of Frusciante's live rig. can't wait to see the moog CP on it! :D

Last edited:
Heh Marc, glad to see the pedalboard fits your Moogs almost perfectly. Insane board too, looks like a lot of fun! :) What on earth are you using to power it all by the way?

Yeah a CP-201 would be insane .. Get the MP-201 n save up for the CP.. I'm prob gonna have to put a multi strip under the second tier to power the moogs.. The other pedals will be powered with a BBE Supa-Charger .. Working around some tone loss from the moogs so may get a 5 switch loop ... Haha yeah it's a lovelovelovelovelove to carry but worth the effort .. Can't wait for the damn exams to finish so I can get the cables and get the power up and going.. Ha

it will be better to get the switching looper with the moog if wanna use it for guitars.

i was using couple of those moggers with synth and stuff few years back and it brought out more fun then when i tried with guitar. The only thing that hold me back from putting all the moogers i have was the lack of dedicated power supply. But with the few below, it was enough to tweak the night away.

730.jpg

Marc, your board certainly weighs a ton!

Haha nice Moog collection bro, when are we gonna hear the experimental out of the world sounds?!

JohnC, the seventheaven looks sweet and i prefer this enclosure to the old one. Hope it definitely sounds as good though! Really nifty board you have there!

the seventheaven sounds great. can't stop playing it. it drives the asteroid chorus and deep blue delay very well... i'm thinking whether i still need the superdelay any more.. haha...

ah thank god i drive or id be cursing and swearing,.... yeah need the damn switching loopers...probably gotta custom one... and need to find someone whod be willling to custom me a power supply... hahaha.. that would be best..

Fehlup:... i think u dont need the superdelay anymore.. sell me cheap? hahahaha

ah thank god i drive or id be cursing and swearing,.... yeah need the damn switching loopers...probably gotta custom one... and need to find someone whod be willling to custom me a power supply... hahaha.. that would be best..

Fehlup:... i think u dont need the superdelay anymore.. sell me cheap? hahahaha

JohnC: I had the superdelay before as well as you know.. Couldn't bond or stick to its infinite uses, i prefer my quicksilver anyday.. haha, maybe you can drop it off at marc's already huge as board!

Marc: Thank god you're driving, else you'd better be hitting the gym. Just a question, how friendly are Moog devices when it comes to live performances?

It isn't that hard veekchu, you're as thin as the tree i broke while playing soccer. HAHAHA.

me: "eh guys, i take the free kick ah"

we used two trees as post.

me : shoots. hits the post and deflected in!

me: "HOLY CRAP THE TREE BROKE?!!?!?! "

okay. no more ot!

Back