Pedalboard Pictures!

lighter than my old pedaltrains (been down that road thrice LOL) the new carpet installed did add abit of weight to it, but its fine. that what roadies are for..... hahaha kidding.

I've got wheels done too, but frankly i dont use them much.

Once my exams are over i'll get down with my soldering iron and finish up the wiring. Board hasn't been used live in awhile (secular band on hiatus/ministry leave).

Jordan, VERY nice wah. ha ha.

still contemplating the stupid zvex power plate man.. 47USD?!?!? madness.

hi all. not sure if any of u saw my old 'board'.
but its quite a change in choice of drives as i have moved on to heavier stuff.
kept my carboncopy only.

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

still looking for an overdrive that suits me best.
something mild and subtle that the dirtybomb cant really do.
the search is long for something that lasts.
when i finally find one, i'd be sure to post it up. :)

Last edited:
hi all. not sure if any of u saw my old 'board'.
but its quite a change in choice of drives as i have moved on to heavier stuff.
kept my carboncopy only.

still looking for an overdrive that suits me best.
something mild and subtle that the dirtybomb cant really do.
the search is long for something that lasts.
when i finally find one, i'd be sure to post it up. :)

@Gravity:

You might want to check out the low-gain ODs in the Barber range. All of them sound really good! There's the LTD V2, LTD SR, Half-Gainer and the B-Custom Cool. The Small Fry does a great low-gain tone too, and is flexible enough to do Marshall-esque tones if required.

hey guys, anyone know where i can redo carpeting on my pedalboard? carpetings falling off. or if i were to buy my own carpet, any type that i should look for? is there any place where i can install strap pins to my pedalcase? thanks alot.

lighter than my old pedaltrains (been down that road thrice LOL)

still contemplating the stupid zvex power plate man.. 47USD?!?!? madness.

Are you kidding?? How can that big box possibly be lighter than the pedaltrain frame?? o_O

Oh, and go for it! I was on the verge of buying it, then couldn't be bothered to go through the hassle of ordering online. But if you're planning to keep it for a long, long time, it would be a worthwhile investment. But if it's the first pedal in your chain, you shouldn't make it a priority. Like most Z.vex pedals, the batteries last for a really long time. I've used that probe every single time I've plugged in, and it's still on the battery from the factory. Good stuff. Enjoy! :)

hi all sorry to interrupt

i just don't know which thread i should ask in. does anyone where i could find Boss ME-70 pedal board and how much? hope someone can help. thanks.

i just don't know which thread i should ask in. does anyone where i could find Boss ME-70 pedal board and how much? hope someone can help. thanks.

Hi. Me-70 is a multi effects unit. Sweelee sells it for around 550$ if I'm not wrong. You can call them to check if they have any in stock.

@tubescreamer: oh really? am yet to go try them out one day. must remind myself to bring my dirtybomb along to hear how it sounds stacked. haha, was thinking like ac/rc booster? hmmm..

@wjl: ty!
@gorilla: ty!
@keithC: ty!
@ryancrl: haha, ty!

macs tray was one of the few trays which had their logo on them. (kfc doesnt, burgerkings one is really small..)

@tubescreamer: oh really? am yet to go try them out one day. must remind myself to bring my dirtybomb along to hear how it sounds stacked. haha, was thinking like ac/rc booster? hmmm..

@wjl: ty!
@gorilla: ty!
@keithC: ty!
@ryancrl: haha, ty!

macs tray was one of the few trays which had their logo on them. (kfc doesnt, burgerkings one is really small..)

Haha dude how much gain do you use? The DB has a massive amount of gain already :)

nah, i play oldsch rock/metal. not intending to stack them all the time. but just wanna test and see if it suitable to stack nicely at certain combinations so that i dont have to step off my od then step on my dist to go heavy. does it make sense :confused:

very happy with this incarnation i took to jamming tonight:

05112009307.jpg

pitchblack - sunburst eternity - KOTB - Kar Krash - Maxon Tube booster 9 preamp - serrano picoso - empress trem - spring chicken - nova delay - on a PT JR with PP2+

benster the kotb kk combi is killer man.. i have the kotb on my board and its my favourite pedal at the moment. i love menatones! had a tbiac and it was fantastic too..

heard of the new pedal the none more black??

benster the kotb kk combi is killer man.. i have the kotb on my board and its my favourite pedal at the moment. i love menatones! had a tbiac and it was fantastic too..

heard of the new pedal the none more black??

thanks dude :D

i've had the TBIAC and the Howie as well. imho, the KK replaced all my other Menatones. it's the most useable, dynamic and cuts through a band the best.

the KOTB comes in second - its very close to a BJF Dyna Red. i still keep it bcos it does a killer Marshall sound.

i've heard of the NMB - i'm sure it'll be killer, but it sounds like it'll be too heavy for my bluesy/classic rock/pop playing style :D

Last edited:
Back