Pedalboard Pictures!

I'm sure all those dudes like hendrix all grappled with tone loss back in those days...but they still had dripping tone!

I wonder what would SRV have to say about true bypassed tubescreamers though, or maybe Hendrix talking about a Gibson strat lol

whoa dscythe, nice pedals you got there but time to get new cables man! i cant imagine the amount of treble roll off is accumulated from all the impedance..

or is there a buffer somewhere underneath.. hmm :)

George L's on the way... It'll cost a bomb man...

Thread revival!

Out with the Nova System, in with the crazy oscillations and filters. Yes, I like Devi Ever and I love fuzz. Board is a PT2, powered with PP2+.

22102009016.jpg

Wah Probe > Devi/Oohlala TBD > Skreddy Mayo > Devi Disaster Fuzz > Devi US > Devi Aenima > FuzzhuggerFX Great Wall (one-off finish) > Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus > EHX Bass Micro Synth XO :)

Dudelove: I play stuff along the lines of NIN, my bloody valentine and radiohead. (industrial/shoegaze kinda stuff). Hence the board. Heh. Yeah I know I'm missing delay but it doesn't really bother me.

j_m_s: Sure.. you can have it man! I just need a little something from you.. :)

Haha see that little switch on the disaster fuzz? Flick it and my guitar sound turns to a high-pitched squeal, pitch controlled by the control knob. Plus a analog delay's self-oscillation is dangerous! You might have too much fun listen to the wall of noise until your amp blows up in your face or something.

I did! But some of these "nothing but insane" pedals are extremely fun for a couple of days then they get a bit too much and become like one trick ponies so I'm rather wary of them. I really like how Devis always seem usable (except the TBD, shit's crazy) and they're very easy to get a good sound out of, having only 2 knobs. Plus they come with a free lollipop and cost less than USD100 each! How can you NOT buy one?

Last edited:
YEAH THEY COME IN FRUITY FLAVOURS! Who blames you! :X

P.S. my br00tal tears of the fallen aenima came with a Mango Tango flavoured one. Kinda spoils the whole look of the thing.

charles55: cool DIY board, I recently did mine too. Spot a pair of Ikea handles. Can I ask what did you use for the board, and how did you get the carpet on?

Back