Pedalboard Pictures!

Check out my $0 pedal board. No pedals yet, but I'm getting some soon :p
This came from a shoe rack, cut off about 5 inches of it.
4007127621_3553d143ff.jpg

That's a IKEA shelf, no? Quite a common piece used to make DIY pedalboards. I spray painted and velcro-ed mine.

7620_160792578981_733238981_3555597_4007176_n.jpg

barber tone press rocks. i love it :rolleyes:

agreed on the crunch box thingy though. anyway, the bb pre and the cb are quite similiar anyway, rc booster sounds like a good choice..

i always thought the cb is more cutting and may sound slightly harsher than the BB.. well its all about how you tweak it. im just looking at the amp... *ahh~ (angels voice)

The bb is essentially a tubescreamer with a 2 band active eq+more gain and compression on tap. I liked it best when used as a booster to further saturate an already overdriven amp.

whoa dscythe, nice pedals you got there but time to get new cables man! i cant imagine the amount of treble roll off is accumulated from all the impedance..

or is there a buffer somewhere underneath.. hmm :)

whoa dscythe, nice pedals you got there but time to get new cables man! i cant imagine the amount of treble roll off is accumulated from all the impedance..

or is there a buffer somewhere underneath.. hmm :)

heh, i endorsed those colourful patch cable as well. Its really not as bad as what it seem to be, especially if we are just playing mostly in our own room or small time gig here and there.

from the pic, theres at least 3 pedals with the buffer, tu 2, dd 20 and tc electronic one.

sometime, it aint the cable or just guitar, but the overall mix of the geetar in band context and music..

from the pic, theres at least 3 pedals with the buffer, tu 2, dd 20 and tc electronic one.

sometime, it aint the cable or just guitar, but the overall mix of the geetar in band context and music..

good point.. haha well, from my experience, i use low impedance cables all around. ea monorails, and lava for instrument cables, and i have a buffer at the start of my board, and a buffer at the end. i have 10 pedals, inclusive of the 2 buffers, all are truebypass. the treble roll off is still quite obvious. not that i really care, my strat is painfully bright. thats why i presumed that board would have a much more severe loss of highs. hahaha..

Back