Pedalboard Pictures!

j_m_s: Thanks!

Shinodax: Haha almost the same? The only similarity is the Nova and the PT! :X

Sweet board though, do you use those pedals on the right too? And don't you find the rest of pedals are redundant after purchasing the Nova System? :D It's the only reason I find my board so bare now, putting anything that the Nova can do (which evidently, is a lot) seems like a waste of space, even if the single analog effects can do it a tad better.

haha the placement also.. actually it's not very redundant cos the nova system cant do 2 modulations at one time. ( i like to use tremolo and chorus tgt sometimes.) haha.. the whammy quite redundant but i just bought not long ago :( . it's ok cos i don have an expression pedal yet =).

superpotato > yeah it's ur tubezone. haha.. still remember u went cityhall with dudelove to meet me lol.. i really like the sound of it. and it's very versatile.

3958998402_5f9c99d067.jpg

Skreddy LM >> Katana >> SHOD >> CE2 >> Boost DLA

i just fix up a board for practice... not sure if i want to get a PT Jr...

anyways, this sound great. the Boost DLA really sounds amazing... was playing with some Pink Floyd backing tracks which i found on the net... i know i'm happy... hur hur...

hey fehlupkid, are u using them lava mini elc's with the g&h plugs? did u buy them off lava? i thought u wanted to get those solderless ones?

those things look pretty sweet though.. i'm using evidence audio monorails and george l plugs.

hey fehlupkid, are u using them lava mini elc's with the g&h plugs? did u buy them off lava? i thought u wanted to get those solderless ones?

those things look pretty sweet though.. i'm using evidence audio monorails and george l plugs.

yes, i got those 2 years ago... off the lava site...
i am considering the solderless ones as well... just not sure if they are worth the dollar... and also hopefully save some space between pedals...

Whoa whoa whoa, are those FLAMES on the Area 51? :O

Sweet board, I'm thinking of getting a DLS, but I don't know how well it'll go with Devi Evers. Not well I would think.

potato: hey bro, ur board/train layout sure is similar to mine! only i think mine costs half or less than half. haha. and i plan to get the DSL too! but guitar wise, cannot beat u for at least 5 years i guess. haha!

potato: hey bro, ur board/train layout sure is similar to mine! only i think mine costs half or less than half. haha. and i plan to get the DSL too! but guitar wise, cannot beat u for at least 5 years i guess. haha!

aha dude if you saw dudeloves board you cannot win him for 10 years lol. nah mine just gives me the sound i desire. not a heavy fan of modulation :)

Not about the gear its all about your playing :D

You guys have insane boards. Cant win both of you at least 100 years.

Agree with you about the playing part though :)

latest board as of 12 Oct 09
bought a Pedaltrain Junior, am happy i managed to squeeze all this onto it!

Signal chain:
RMC Picture Wah (carried in PT Jr's soft case)
Peterson Strobostomp tuner
Ibanez TS9 (Edder mod-808/flatter mids+gain*)
Menatone Kar Krash
Barber Barb EQ
Maxon TBO9 Tube Booster (preamp)
Catalinbread Serrano Picoso clean boost
Empress Tremolo
Malekko Spring Chicken reverb
TC Electronic Nova Delay

wired with Canare GS cable
powered with a mounted Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+

12102009266.jpg

*Edder modded this 9 years ago (!) i don't think he does mods now..

Back