Pedalboard Pictures!

9325_131409282775_639142775_2650899_3977576_n.jpg

yeah man, nice meeting you, like finally!
you know these online forums really like. make us generalise each other's identity based on what we type out and our avatar. so i have decided to change my picture so people will think i am a fatty happy go lucky boy:)

tell you a secret. i used to think goose was a crazy/ whacky person cause of his avatar HAHA. though... still a bit ah!

he he he .... time to get a whackier avatar i guess !!

Nice meeting you guys....sorry if i was a bit grumpy !!

ahhh, "its not easy being a techie.." i heard that somewhere before.... ahhh :)
thanks goose for all, as always!

yes bigtoehead, it was nice meeting you.

Thread revival time!!! :twisted:

It's been awhile since i posted my current board. Nothing much has changed but added a few great additions to it, cheers! :mrgreen:

P1010213-1.jpg

Signal Chain:
VOX wah mod>>MXR 74' Script Phase Goose mod>>Keeley Katana>>ZVEX Mastotron>>Barber Silver LTD>>Barber Direct Drive>>Goosonique 7theaven>>Visual Sound Visual Volume >>Korg Pitch Black>>Keeley TR2 Trem>>EHX Small Clone>>VOX Time Machine>>T.C Nova Reverb

P1010225-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice board, MrBukka! It's really neat. But your signal path means your cables have to leave your board then enter again? That can't be very convenient. >_<

Nice board, MrBukka! It's really neat. But your signal path means your cables have to leave your board then enter again? That can't be very convenient. >_<

U mean the signal to the visual volume? Well yes it is, but i usually dun use the visual volume unless the songs that i play requires volume swell aka violin effects hehehe. So it's not always in my signal path when i am playing out or at home :mrgreen:

Thread revival time!!! :twisted:

It's been awhile since i posted my current board. Nothing much has changed but added a few great additions to it, cheers! :mrgreen:

P1010213-1.jpg

Signal Chain:
VOX wah mod>>MXR 74' Script Phase Goose mod>>Keeley Katana>>ZVEX Mastotron>>Barber Silver LTD>>Barber Direct Drive>>Goosonique 7theaven>>Visual Sound Visual Volume >>Korg Pitch Black>>Keeley TR2 Trem>>EHX Small Clone>>VOX Time Machine>>T.C Nova Reverb

P1010225-1.jpg

Woohoo nice board Akira...how are you liking the Mastotron? Using it to stack or as a primary drive?

I like the whole arrangment of your board...its really neat and it can cover a really wide range of musical genres from the way i see it!

MrBukka, i've always been interested in barber pedals.. is that a silver LTD? how is it??

3952771146_21999b65de.jpg

here's mine now, you have absolutely no idea how much i did to fit everything in. not a major downsize, but i've decided my playing needs to speak more. all in a small road ready case, (really small) im gonna enjoy carrying this on mrts and buses.

MrBukka, i've always been interested in barber pedals.. is that a silver LTD? how is it??

3952771146_21999b65de.jpg

here's mine now, you have absolutely no idea how much i did to fit everything in. not a major downsize, but i've decided my playing needs to speak more. all in a small road ready case, (really small) im gonna enjoy carrying this on mrts and buses.

@keithC: Pretty cool, what exactly did you do? :) How do you plug in your instrument cable and pedalboard-amp cable?

Hey thanx darrell, hahaha the funny thing is after fixing my board i haven't have the time to test run it lol. But my intention is to use it as a main fuzz pedal using the katana to push it if needed. Interestingly Goose gave me a tip and use the mastotron to push the 7th using the green channel to have the uber huge wall of fuzz!!! :twisted:

Hey keithC, it is the discontinued silver ltd :mrgreen: What can i say.....after i a/b the black ltd, silver and special recipe, it was the silver that followed me home straight after the test drive lol! It retains the tone goodness and grind of the black ltd and has the touch sensitivity and clarity of the SR hmmm in short it's their bastard child lol. The coolest fuction is the tone stack that has sweet spots throughout it's range. U gotta try it to believe bro ;)

Hey keithC, it is the discontinued silver ltd :mrgreen: What can i say.....after i a/b the black ltd, silver and special recipe, it was the silver that followed me home straight after the test drive lol! It retains the tone goodness and grind of the black ltd and has the touch sensitivity and clarity of the SR hmmm in short it's their bastard child lol. The coolest fuction is the tone stack that has sweet spots throughout it's range. U gotta try it to believe bro ;)

the silver is discontinued, but u can still get the new barber half gainer, which has a mids control so it can get the ltd black, silver and SR tones just by tweaking the mids. black has the most mids, silver in between, and SR the flattest of them all..

all of them are superb.

Back