Pedalboard Pictures!

Hey hey JMS the uber goose fan!!! Ahhh how i wish i can have all goose's pedals.......haiz........such is life!

Squirrel: am eating snakes :mrgreen:

superpotato: Trainwreck is really just a huge fat clean driven tone on the edge of breakup, it dosent thin out even when you play higher up on the neck. Throw some nice fat harmonics in and you got that tone.

I havent listened to enough clips to determine the actual trainwreck characteristic...but my guess is a seventheaven on low gain into a clean tube amp on slight breakup and played LOUD should nail that tone. Did I mention trainwrecks are not for bedroom players? the amp needs to be pushed.

jms....see this below .... might work for you ;)

535660002_5WqWt-L.jpg

haha, goose, I've seen that before man! But i'd look like some retard carrying it around....

can't remember the brand of the board though.

"Couple of pedals" eh? What are the two painted pedals on the right of the Mayo (great pedal choice btw :D )? A drive and a fuzz factory clone of some kind?

Namle ...good choice on the Ceriatone....tell us more !
Great little head. 5 watter so it is just nice for room level. It comes with a Tweed switch that can give more output and push the amp into crunch mode if loud enough. It's running through an Eminence Private Jack which I'm waiting for it to fully breaks through. Overall, I love the simplicity of the amp. Although the Trem side is redundant for me. I tried to ask Nik to mod it into a Reverb channel or something but it wasn't possible.

Waoh nice little amp head u got there namle. Is it possible to let us know wat is ur ceriatone amp based on? Haha i totally agree that for home usage 5 watts is more than enough lol normally i only use 3 watts out of my goose modded blackheart little giant that is also another gem! (I apologise for the deviation frm this thread.)

Waoh nice little amp head u got there namle. Is it possible to let us know wat is ur ceriatone amp based on? Haha i totally agree that for home usage 5 watts is more than enough lol normally i only use 3 watts out of my goose modded blackheart little giant that is also another gem! (I apologise for the deviation frm this thread.)
I guess it's based on the Fender Vibrochamp? Because this Ceriatone used to be named Vibrochamp, but not it's called Ultra Champ now with the Tweed switch mod.

Great little head. 5 watter so it is just nice for room level. It comes with a Tweed switch that can give more output and push the amp into crunch mode if loud enough. It's running through an Eminence Private Jack which I'm waiting for it to fully breaks through. Overall, I love the simplicity of the amp. Although the Trem side is redundant for me. I tried to ask Nik to mod it into a Reverb channel or something but it wasn't possible.

Well to get reverb you need an extra tube and a reverb Pan ...
....a pedal reverb much better ..imo :)

Back