Pedalboard Pictures!

Yup dudelove u got that rite, but hey there is always extra mojo for discontinued pedals hehe! +1 to barber pedals!

It's a TC Helicon Harmony G...

Basically a vocal harmonizer that harmonizes your vocals according to the key you're in... That's why you'd need to plug in your guitar too...

@keithC: Pretty cool, what exactly did you do? :) How do you plug in your instrument cable and pedalboard-amp cable?

the tonepress is elevated. from board to amp, an angled plug into the dd7... sounds simple but seriously took me sooo long just to get it right.

the silver is discontinued, but u can still get the new barber half gainer, which has a mids control so it can get the ltd black, silver and SR tones just by tweaking the mids. black has the most mids, silver in between, and SR the flattest of them all..

all of them are superb.

i thought the small fry sounded reallly good also!!

barber pedals are massive. i'm using their tonepress too! and i've owned a black ltd and a ddss. i've played a small fry, trifecta, dirty bomb.

and my brother who's a bassist also has a tonepress and a linden eq.

every single barber pedal i've played on never fail to impress me and best of all. they're SO cheap compared to other boutique pedals. a big +1 to barber for great pedals at affordable prices.

what a pity david barber doesnt have them in smaller enclosures. i think they will sell like freaking hot cakes if he does so..

barber pedals are massive. i'm using their tonepress too! and i've owned a black ltd and a ddss. i've played a small fry, trifecta, dirty bomb.

and my brother who's a bassist also has a tonepress and a linden eq.

every single barber pedal i've played on never fail to impress me and best of all. they're SO cheap compared to other boutique pedals. a big +1 to barber for great pedals at affordable prices.

what a pity david barber doesnt have them in smaller enclosures. i think they will sell like freaking hot cakes if he does so..

Barber pedals are VERY addictive. I've somehow ended up with the Small Fry, Burn Unit EQ, Direct Drive with Mod Board, Barb EQ, Tone Press, Dirty Bomb and the Custom Cool. I think I'll get the Half-Gainer when TYMC gets it too :p

dudelove: How was the Trifecta? I've heard clips of it on Youtube, never in person. I've ever really seen the need for a fuzz though.

dudelove: How was the Trifecta? I've heard clips of it on Youtube, never in person. I've ever really seen the need for a fuzz though.

i'm not a muff expert, and neither am i a muff type of person, so i cant really comment much abt the quality of the trifecta. supposedly gets u the triangle muff sounds..

for me i thought it was pretty tame not rude enough but it still had that singing sustain typical of a muff. pretty nice but i'm a tonebender mkII person so thats what i'll stick with.. :)

oh and the 3 modes, i couldnt really tell them apart!

Last edited:
hub, whats that protone pedal and what does it do?

i've never really heard anyone talk abt them or comment abt protone products like in forever.

i'm not a muff expert, and neither am i a muff type of person, so i cant really comment much abt the quality of the trifecta. supposedly gets u the triangle muff sounds..

for me i thought it was pretty tame not rude enough but it still had that singing sustain typical of a muff. pretty nice but i'm a tonebender mkII person so thats what i'll Qstick with.. :)

oh and the 3 modes, i couldnt really tell them apart!

I tried the trifecta before and I really dig the fuzz tone but it is a safe kinda fuzz. If whacked out is wat u r looking for nothing beats zvex fuzzes!

P1010989.jpg

Hey hub, i bet you're gonna get loads of cool sounds from this board! I already miss my superdelay man, fortunately, i'm a light user of its diverse uses.. The long analog times of the quicksilver would suffice for now..

Hey hub, i bet you're gonna get loads of cool sounds from this board! I already miss my superdelay man, fortunately, i'm a light user of its diverse uses.. The long analog times of the quicksilver would suffice for now..

Yes it's happening man haha even my vocals have delay now , dudelove that's a chorus

Last edited:
lithium...chorus

should have known. heh

gas free since april! not a single addition or change

Last edited:
Huge downsize, thanks to Ebenex's clearance sale and the need for portability.

img0123ma.jpg

Mounted on a Pedaltrain 2, powered by a PP2+.

Wah Probe -> Truly Beautiful Disaster -> Skreddy Mayo -> Nova System

Soon to come: Devi Ever Supermassive Black Hole + Z.Vex Seek Wah II

Last edited:
j_m_s: Thanks!

Shinodax: Haha almost the same? The only similarity is the Nova and the PT! :X

Sweet board though, do you use those pedals on the right too? And don't you find the rest of pedals are redundant after purchasing the Nova System? :D It's the only reason I find my board so bare now, putting anything that the Nova can do (which evidently, is a lot) seems like a waste of space, even if the single analog effects can do it a tad better.

Back