Pedalboard Pictures!

Lols looking you guys pedalboard really get me on my nerves lols . Seriously i really want it alot lols .

The best way is to not get any pedals. Use amps like valvetronix etc (if you need those effects) haha, i am still using a solid state overdrive channel... you are just playing for your ears (if you are a bedroom player).. whats the use of owning all the expensive stuffs when you don't even know what you need...

imo.imo.imo.imo.

Last edited:
huh??

no no no, i cant be softies nor soft, in general. I have mentioned in some other threads long while back, something that goes, i have never been soft, equal to soft nor want myself soft. In fact, i am hardrod, harder than hardgay!

It scare me when i think of path=soft!!! Nooooooooooooooooooo!

The best way is to not get any pedals. Use amps like valvetronix etc (if you need those effects) haha, i am still using a solid state overdrive channel... you are just playing for your ears (if you are a bedroom player).. whats the use of owning all the expensive stuffs when you don't even need to gig etc, when you don't even know what you need...

imo.imo.imo.imo.

earcandy is hard to define.. some find it in notes and content, some find it in sound.
that said, i will sell everything i have if i can play like ______________ (insert name)

How do you guys actually invest on this pedals ? Me still a student a 14 year old boy , so it really a very tight budget . Currently having only mt-2 and modtone speedbox . Looking for this is future .

LOW GAIN DIST = DONE
HIGH GAIN DIST = DONE
CHORUS = FAB CHORUS (NOTDONE )
DELAY = ANY RECOMMENDATION ? MAEBE CHEAPS ONES .

Lols looking you guys pedalboard really get me on my nerves lols . Seriously i really want it alot lols .

you should have gotten a multi effects, a good one would sound good with everything you need.
but for now wherever you are, just get a De7, dd7 or the artec analog delay:)

Here's my decent board.

SDC11235-1.jpg

Will be looking to make changes as this is very heavy to carry for jamming sessions and note this is not inclusive of the wah pedal!

Nice board! How's the MXR Dist 3 and XXL in terms of tone?

Thanks buddy! The MXR III is quite decent. I use it for those songs which require "little" distortions. Better than a stock DS-1 in my opinion. Otherwise a very basic and easily replaceable pedal.

The XXL however is the best drive pedal I've ever had. It covers everything I need. Sadly I've gotta return it to my pal. Looking to replace it with a Visual Sound J&H. If it's not up to the XXL's level in terms of drive and tone, I might just get another one of these online, although it seems they don't have anymore in that colour.

to bump this thread..

4117421904_7949cfe83d.jpg

4117423170_ba6caa0327.jpg

Downsized considerably, however, i do miss my tremolo and compressor, might mount some stuff underneath... hmmmm

P1060319_edited.jpg

i got this made for me by Joe Gagan in 2001.. :D

its the most ridiculously tasty, biting and huge sounding fuzz i've ever played.

he has since disappeared...

Somehow, looking at this, it's reaaaaaallllly familiar to me. Ben, did i ever had a chance to stomp on this pedal before??? hmmmmm.....

Weeeelllll. Of course i dun stack all tgt heheh. I'd probably bring the whole house down that way-.- My main drives are the mrd and the dls. The overdrives are basically for lighter stuff. Still deciding between the fd2 and the ocd though. And i needa get a delay. Prob gonna get a dd20

Back