Pedalboard Pictures!

4156751839_e873c2fd27.jpg

took out the SHOD and FATMAN to fit in another board.
pig mine and timmy in the mail...

I ordered my echo last month. HALP. :(

what about the DMM analogman mod? hehehe double time rite that one? wah.. super tempting... but super expensive...

oh yar, did you guys know? the DMM XO was going for US$240 or something on black friday on amazon or something?

I'm actually holding out for the Deluxe Memory Boy, has some really cool features and if the others in the series are anything to go by, the sound should be very comparable to the DMM XO.

what about the DMM analogman mod? hehehe double time rite that one? wah.. super tempting... but super expensive...

oh yar, did you guys know? the DMM XO was going for US$240 or something on black friday on amazon or something?

Hahaha 240USD or not i have no cash!! Other than Analogman, there's Howard Davis. After all, he designed the DMM.

They are annoying anyway cos of the overloading and 24v power supply.

Hahaha 240USD or not i have no cash!! Other than Analogman, there's Howard Davis. After all, he designed the DMM.

They are annoying anyway cos of the overloading and 24v power supply.

Easily powered with a BBE, plus the overloading is fun.. Feedback... mmmm :)

Bobster: i managed to get quite a close Klon tone on the seventheaven... that's just for fun...

jskadiang : i think the memory boy and toy chips are china ones... i think they are nowhere near the DMMs... not too sure about the XO versions...

fehlupkid: Pretty sure the XO DMM is still made in NYC. There'd be an outcry if they did it any other way. Nevertheless, the Memory Boys and Toys sound pretty damn good considering they cost so much less than everything else.

Easily powered with a BBE, plus the overloading is fun.. Feedback... mmmm :)

Yeah, I know, Y cable 2 12v slots. Hey have you tried comparing the tone of the DMM when its powered by ur BBE, and when its powered by the provided adapter?

Corksniffers on TGP say the provided adapter powering it sounds better for some reason i cannot rmb.

Back