Pedalboard Pictures!

^ Crap, that looks like something I want. Where'd you get it?

I think you'll like it, its self oscillation is the most hardcore I know. Have to be very very careful, they can and will blow the speakers. Its like mayhem to the max.

I got it in a trade, all the way from Canada!

Haha I was looking at the FreakshowFX Digilog Delay, which actually has a separate footswitch dedicated to feedback/sustain. Might have to settle for this.

freak1.jpg

Earthquaker Devices have a really good track record with me though, and I love the idea of footswitchable modulation! (T-rex Reptile anyone?)

Haha I was looking at the FreakshowFX Digilog Delay, which actually has a separate footswitch dedicated to feedback/sustain. Might have to settle for this.

freak1.jpg

Earthquaker Devices have a really good track record with me though, and I love the idea of footswitchable modulation! (T-rex Reptile anyone?)

Its damn lame, the Reptile draws 124mA of power, my fuel tank jr only supplies 120mA. Can't be powered.

The Disaster Transport is discontinued already, so they might be quite hard to find.

You might want to consider this. also has a switch for self oscillation
http://www.dmbpedals.com/,_/Entries/2009/2/19_Lunar_Echo.html

Honestly I don't think I'll use this self-oscillation very much, especially if it's a momentary switch (which it probably is). Tedious to step on and off at the end of every line or something haha. It's a very "nice-to-have" kinda thing though.

But for practicality's sake I think I'll get an Empress and turn the feedback knob up when I feel like it. Especially since I'm using it on a PT-Mini and thus need all the pedalboard space I can get.

Analog delays seem to do this oscillation thing much better than digital delays. Like a more musical UFO to a fake UFO you know what I mean?

That said... Skreddy's Echo is insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Sounds terrific and totally unlike a digital unit.

DSC01078.JPG

Did some major selling to acquire this piece of equipment. Can definitely cover more ground without breaking my wallet:)

Just wired up my ptjr..

Here's mine.. borrowed my bro's dm2 to arrange the board. hunting for my own heh. just barely managed to fit everything on. some stuff sticking out. but what the heck.

DSC_0285.jpg

and here's my bro's

DSC_0283.jpg

I am shocked by the lack of DD-5 on your board. Now ditch the Verbzilla and get a Chicklet! :) Btw what's the dealio with your two boards? Are they the same board with pedals swapped in and out or do you have two separate boards with quite a few pedal doubles?

EDIT: And WHAT is that huge mess of wires on the left of your brother's wah??

i only have double dd5s. haha. the bottom one is my bro's. the top pt jr is mine.

that's his mess. we haven't gotten down to installing his supa charger yet.. lol.

ized, nope, my chain is.

guit>pitchblack>wahprobe>timmy>lovepedal>7th>boosty>ce2>dm2>eventide>verbzilla

had to change their positions and use longer cables cause the top mount power jack of the eternity will stick out and prevent a boosty from being placed on top of it.

mine's powered by 2 1spots. one for the eventide. and one for the board.

looking to possibly add a buffer underneath the board. but that would mean i would need 10 9v spots.. so idk how to get a supa charger and use it.

Darrell and James you folks should teach me the art of pedal squeezing :cool:

I have yet to post mine.....haha

James, just daisy chain.....I daisy chain my other drives together....7th on its own output though...no added noise for my setup.

Oh and 7th heaven on 12V works wonders. WONDERS. you oughta go try it.

supa charger eh? haha, gotta buy the dm2 first! once some stuff is sold and i have some ready cash on hand. then yeah.

J_m_s: Yeah the supacharger. Since your bro has it, go try setting the DIP switch to 12V. Sounds alot fuller and tigher than 9V but it retains the saturation- very amplike. You can try 16 V too but I dint like it for the same reason I dint like 18V...it gets very bright and not enough saturation.

Back