Pedalboard Pictures!

Hmm im actu looking to expand my pedal collection but i want a softcase...im currently leaving my podxt at home so i use the line 6 softcase for my pedals. But im intending to sell my podxt tgt with the bag so i'll need smth else to carry them ard in. I heard westfield cases nt bad but they're currently nt in stock with esden trading

this just in

SkreddyScrewdriver.jpg

i've been gassing for one since dunno how long! its the only drive i've been wanting for such a long time now, timmy aside. please give us a detailed review! (did you grab it off the forums because i just checked and it said sold to a nice guy @ $230 and i went SIANN)

One pickup for me was 75USD + 15USD for a gold cover. So that was 180USD for the set. 30USD for Priority International shipping.

Althought I don't know what crap gold cover he uses. After just 2 hrs of play time the gold just faded away on the edge of the pickup.

lol thank God i got the satin nickel covers. They really look sharp on my guitar which sports a matte finish.

so manlius pickups manly??
haha pickups are too high level for me, my ears arent totally tuned to hearing all the differences from 1000 pickups yet. however im beginning to find huge differences between my suhr now, as compared with my previous guitar loaded with texas specials. the suhr FLs and texas specials are totally different... its a great sound, but cant get used to it yet!

anyone hear tried the stock manlius single coils? i ordered one custom to my tone, so any idea how his usuals sound?

i've been gassing for one since dunno how long! its the only drive i've been wanting for such a long time now, timmy aside. please give us a detailed review! (did you grab it off the forums because i just checked and it said sold to a nice guy @ $230 and i went SIANN)

Woah yea i saw that thread too i was like !?!?. Suay la bro. No that wasnt me that got it

Some details about the SD, its an awesome drive-fuzz pedal. The tonal range you can get from this baby is amazing. The moment i switched it on i went 'woah...' really impressed me. From low gain to high gain settings, the versatility of this pedal outshone if im not wrong nearly all the pedals ive tried so far.. being a classic rock fan, this pedal actually inspired me to learn more Led Zep songs as their tone can be emulated to a major extent based on this pedal alone.

Really awesome thing.

One ' - ' point ( actually i dunno if its a minus for me personally i find it ok ), is that the SD is nowhere near transparent. Then again, you cant have everything can you :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, was wondering if you know of any places where I can get pieces of wood or plastic? I’m looking to make a raised pedalboard. Something around 40cm long would be great. Went to HomeFix (Jurong Point) but they don't have any.

Thanks!

Back