Pedalboard Pictures!

haha yeah i heard :D was there with Nailhood earlier! Enjoy man.

Haha yeah heard frm goose that u guys were there earlier but such a waste that i couldn't make it. It is always a pleasure to meet u guys keke, oh and btw Nailhood cool vid u did there man and didn't know u can carry makeup that well kekeke *jokes*. Perhaps we can meet up at goose's place sometime in the future guys :mrgreen:

I am sorry for going off topic for awhile but i would like to ask the fellow softies abt wat kinda power supply i can get for $200-250, and wats recommended? Goose recommended me the BBE Supa Charger but it seems to be unavailable in SG (will appreciate it if anyone can tell me where to get one and how much will it cost), and the Voodoo Labs PP2 seems to be over my budget.......so it seems like i am down to the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior, any comments on that?

Hey thanx goose! But sadly i don't have a paypal account lol, dun even have a credit card per se.......btw goose wat do u think of the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior?

Fuel Tank Jr is pretty good though basis at best.

Its not a bad thing - you wouldn't be losing out by buy it. Although, I think the power cable uses 2 pin?

Fuel Tank Jr is pretty good though basis at best.

Its not a bad thing - you wouldn't be losing out by buy it. Although, I think the power cable uses 2 pin?

2 pin? Well that doesn't affect anything rite, or is it a must to convert to 3 pin? I know it affects amps but not sure abt power supplies.

Seems like the fuel tank junior is 1USD more on eBay than the supa charger lol with lesser outputs! Hmmm Goose, is the supa charger heavy in any sense? Cause weight is already an issue for my board lol.

Last edited:
What power supply are you using Mr Bukka? I'm using a one spot to power all my pedals including the Moog Murf (which is reverse polarity and needs 300ma) and no noise. I run my wah on battery though cos i find it tends to hiss when daisy chained.

man, i ran my pedals throguh my onespot and the hum was so evident i just decided to use batterys.

how did you get the onespot to remain quiet Ized?

2 pin? Well that doesn't affect anything rite, or is it a must to convert to 3 pin? I know it affects amps but not sure abt power supplies.

Well, its just inconvenient and less reliable. I would prefer a 3-pin because its so much more secure and most outlets in Sg are for 3-pin. A 2-pin can get kicked off, pulled off and unplugged easily plus you might need an adaptor sometimes.

well hum will definitely be there if you use single coils....when using them out of phase i dont get any hum tho, so the single coils are the main culprit.

I really have no idea, but i find that daisy chaining your wah adds a hell boatload of noise so i've been running it on a battery. To be honest i was expecting a boatload of noise with the Murf when i daisy chained it (with reverse polarity converter) but surprisingly, that dint happen. Saved me a couple of pennies getting a separate one spot for it. But then again, I think the noise problem creeps in cos ppl try to daisy chain two or more reverse polarity pedals in the same daisy chain with other pedals of normal polarity. Or running more than one moog pedal with a onespot is also asking for noise. At least thats what i think.

Also i covered my unused daisy chain tips with an insulated cap. I find that helps to cut down on hiss when stacking dirt pedals.

Also i covered my unused daisy chain tips with an insulated cap. I find that helps to cut down on hiss when stacking dirt pedals.

where do u get the insulated cap from? i noticed the unused daisy chains are giving me a lil problem

it came with the old ibanez daisy chains i had.... pity visual sound doesnt supply them with their daisy chains.

My old pedalboard from Boss also came with insulation caps for unused heads...talk about industry standards here...

Well Ized i am using the one spot as well to power all my pedal except my nova reverb, other than that it is pretty ok so far, but i am just worried that it will fry my pedals one fine day if u know wat i mean. So i made up my mind to get isolated power supplies with inbuilt fuse to prevent surges. I will still keep the one spot as a spare just in case, oh and thanx for the tip on the insulting caps bro.

haha no problem la bro, would love to go that route too but my murf needs 300 ma of power so its a bit of a problem. and it seems to work with my one spot just fine...so as the saying goes if it aint broken don fix it....

True true, but dont the murf come with their own power adaptor? cause currently i am not using the one spot to power my nova reverb, i am using the tc adaptor instead.

it came with its own power adapter, but i used it with a onespot converter and it worked just fine. I dint trust the radio shack adapter that it came with. Wierd eh?

Latest posts

Back