Pedalboard Pictures!

thats a crybaby 535 in chrome.

zax: i use the eq as a mid boost for solos. i'm not a fan of scooped out mids and booming bass.

Ized , you are the reason why my board is so neat hahah , after having a look at it that day at your place i was friggin impressed at how you set up your pedals

haha thanks man, I guess pedaltrains inspire us to be neat haha.

I could never get used to a conventional pedal board again after using the pedaltrain...its just such a fuss free design to tuck all your patch cables and stuff neatly under the frame. Its rather heavy though hence the switch from a 2 to a junior but i still get most of my essential sounds in there.

its just such a fuss free design to tuck all your patch cables and stuff neatly under the frame.

yup thats why i got pedaltrain too. the other boards were all sooo messy. but bro, that has to be one of the most squeezed up NEATLY board i've ever seen. hahah. damn i want a boosty

final update of my board..... completed meaning no more GAS finally!

DSC01006.jpg

Sure no more GAS? Hahaha.. What do you use the Tweak Fuzz for? When I tried it I found that it was too "fake" sounding.. As in it wasn't much of a fuzz..

i find it terrific for tonal changes....played and owned some booteek fuzzes like the 200lbs and i went back to this in the end. The "Tweak" knob really offers different tonal capabilities.....I can easily cop smooth santana and eric johnson tones without much difficulty (with the help of my ts boosting and boosty as post-eq) and Paul Gilbert tones stacked into the seventheaven & stoner rock tones like Queens Of The Stone Age on the other extreme end.

I like it cos its versatile, serving up fuzz face and muff like tones with the right tweaks and different drive flavours stacked with/into it. Most fuzzes i have heard are mostly one trick ponies and the tweak fuzz radically shifts its eq voicing with the tweak knob. Simply ingenious and cheap especially at the price i got it for - who says you need a $300 fuzz pedal to sound good?

yup thats why i got pedaltrain too. the other boards were all sooo messy. but bro, that has to be one of the most squeezed up NEATLY board i've ever seen. hahah. damn i want a boosty

thanks for the compliment bro...its just practical for me to do so since im cramping everything together. Makes things tidy and easy to tap dance :D

Boosty is well....excellent stuff.

Last edited:
mine neat? mine neat??

dsc04598ib4.jpg

dsc04600nx6.jpg

pardon the extremely amateurish paint job

Yoz jon, thats fast my man, FMJ all ready to fire huh?? Keke bump for a nice guy and hope that the pedal will serve u well my friend, cheers! Oh btw nice board u got there and a fellow barber user i see!!!

Haha thanks for the compliment bro....Do post your board too when you get your seventheaven alright! :D

I will sure do bro, CAUSE I FINALLY GOT MY 7HEAVEN HAHAHA! But before that i still have some minor changes to make before revealing it to all my fellow softies, cheers.

Yoz jon, thats fast my man, FMJ all ready to fire huh?? Keke bump for a nice guy and hope that the pedal will serve u well my friend, cheers! Oh btw nice board u got there and a fellow barber user i see!!!

hahah thanks man! nice dealing with you. and yeah i'm a huge fan of barber pedals. :mrgreen:

i hope u love ur seventh!

sterilize for what? haha.. you don't eat pedals!

i do adjust the knobs of my pedals with my feet too :D

I will sure do bro, CAUSE I FINALLY GOT MY 7HEAVEN HAHAHA! But before that i still have some minor changes to make before revealing it to all my fellow softies, cheers.

haha yeah i heard :D was there with Nailhood earlier! Enjoy man.

Latest posts

Back