Pedalboard Pictures!

DSCF0437.jpg

just updated my board with a boss Ls-2 and ehx small clone chorus, cant wait for my 7th heaven pedal to replace my sansamp gt2 or my metalmuff=)

Well i have personally tried out the byoc script phaser and i must say it is pretty sweet all rite, even without the mods........was so tempted to buy one back then but had other stuff in mind.......definitely one of the sweeter if not sweetest non boutique phaser i have heard so far.

Obscurephionix, how do u like ur small clone? cause i am loving mine and has been on my board for a long time......casing starting to tarnish though "yikes"!

Last edited:
ObscurePhionix: Do you cascade the Wlyde OD with your EHX Metal Muff?. How is it?. Great?.

nope. it will killed the metal-muff sound tremendously making the gain sound very muddy and it kills the volume level as well, although when ive set the gain on the zw od to zero, and adjust the tone to 10 oclock and adjust the level to 9 oclock it still sound to muddy for me, instead i use it for boosting my sansamp gt2 for my solo by putting the zw-od in my Ls-2, making it abit warmy fyling to it=)..i use it to cut through during jamming session with my band..also when im at my buddy place playing through a triple x stack, i would just bring my zw-od and my 10-band eq for those metal jamming session. frankly the zw od is quite warm sounding and quite alots of gain for an od pedal=)

Well i have personally tried out the byoc script phaser and i must say it is pretty sweet all rite, even without the mods........was so tempted to buy one back then but had other stuff in mind.......definitely one of the sweeter if not sweetest non boutique phaser i have heard so far.

Obscurephionix, how do u like ur small clone? cause i am loving mine and has been on my board for a long time......casing starting to tarnish though "yikes"!

wow the clone is one of the most warmest sounding chorus pedal i ever use man(plus very affordable=)), though i like the mxr chorus pedal and also analogman standard chorus(haha analog man. duh?) more. but gd for those cleans like playing lithium and stuff like that, also great for those experimenting stuff, like combining it together with the holy grail on flerb and at 3 oclock while the chorus on about 4oclock with the metal-muff and delay. together playing with the guitar volume control can create those dark ambients sound=)loving it man.

Last edited:
Kekeke who says u gotta go boutique to sound gd huh Obscurephionix haha. Well i fell in love with the clone during my Nirvana grunge days (years back lol) and honestly it was pretty ex back then but a real gd investment! What a pity that nowadays it has been overshadowed by boutique stuff and relegated to the lower leagues by some........

Kekeke who says u gotta go boutique to sound gd huh Obscurephionix haha. Well i fell in love with the clone during my Nirvana grunge days (years back lol) and honestly it was pretty ex back then but a real gd investment! What a pity that nowadays it has been overshadowed by boutique stuff and relegated to the lower leagues by some........

hey dude i agree with you on that man, hehe but if you can afford a boutique it will be a plus=), but still personally for the amount ive paid for it, it was worth the money man=)..enjoying those crazy ol-skool nirvana effects and sound on my small clone=)

final update of my board..... completed meaning no more GAS finally!

DSC01006.jpg

bro, hows the small stone? struggling between it and the phase 90

Well, i got a chance to a/b the small stone, block logo phase 90 and the maxon phase tone at ebenex....I walked away with the small stone cos it has this unique phasing sound that the other 2 dint quite have. Its rather unique and i especially like how the tonal palette changes with just a flick of the color switch. Its quite a must have if you want a wide variety of phase tones in a small package since real estate is important to me.

However, a main issue i have is the slight volume drop when engaged when used after drive pedals. Hopefully, Goose will be able to do something about that.

The phase 90 i find its rather distorted even when used in cleans. Like what others have mentioned, if you plan to get it stock be prepared to mod it heavily. It also gives more of a volume boost when used after drives. I had the Phase 90 in mind since im quite the EVH fan. But i ended up liking the unique flavour and range of tonal palette offered by the Small Stone instead.

Reactions: zax
Well i fell in love with the clone during my Nirvana grunge days (years back lol) and honestly it was pretty ex back then but a real gd investment! What a pity that nowadays it has been overshadowed by boutique stuff and relegated to the lower leagues by some........

Heh.
You might be interested to know what chorus the Analogman Chorus is .. uh... modelled after.

Latest posts

Back