Pedalboard Pictures!

Haha well to each his own bro, no such thing as weird or not lah. But my advice is just be careful cause goose told me that one spot can really fry pedals beyond repair.

Hey thanx goose! But sadly i don't have a paypal account lol, dun even have a credit card per se.......btw goose wat do u think of the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior?

hi my friend is selling a brand new T-rex fuel tank jr (bought, only use once).....if you want, can discuss.

Haha well to each his own bro, no such thing as weird or not lah. But my advice is just be careful cause goose told me that one spot can really fry pedals beyond repair.

Yeah, he told me to be careful about that too.... I'll be looking for an alternative to the one spot when moolah comes in.

At least my board's already done...so thats all i have to worry about.

Yeah, he told me to be careful about that too.... I'll be looking for an alternative to the one spot when moolah comes in.

At least my board's already done...so thats all i have to worry about.

All this talk about the 1Spot is getting me rather worried too. Goose, care to clarify the risks inherent? Thanks!

I really have no idea, but i find that daisy chaining your wah adds a hell boatload of noise so i've been running it on a battery.

i agree, wah is a huge culprit. but then again i begin to wonder if its the pot of the wah, or the one spot.

what rubbish. :p

unless you strike the strings or sth, the problem is probably the wah itself. same with some fuzzes which you run on batteries instead of power supply.

hi my friend is selling a brand new T-rex fuel tank jr (bought, only use once).....if you want, can discuss.

Yoz bro i have sent u a pm of interest hope to hear frm u soon yeah, and btw it is true that Davis is selling the fuel tank junior for $120 cause i just went and checked, but the crappy thing is u gotta wait for 2 MONTHS to get it cause they don't keep stock........haiz such a disappointment :???:

I have a question , if i run my holy grail with the Godlyke adaptor , will it fry? cause usually pedals or lets say a standard typical gain pedal would take 15 M/A's at most , the Holy Grail takes 500M/A

so i can power up all my pedals ?
1_784451399l.jpg

excluding the shure system , but is there a way i can power them all with one power source ?

i agree, wah is a huge culprit. but then again i begin to wonder if its the pot of the wah, or the one spot.

try stacking your dirt pedals, maybe even with a compressor. roll down your volume so that you dont get feedback but hear hiss. Try this WITHOUT the wah. Listen to the amount of hiss generated.

Now plug in the wah and daisy chain it. More hiss? If yes you got your answer. Wahs dont like to share a common ground with other pedals. If you'r using an isolated power supply of course you wont experience this.

Surprisingly I dont get this problem with my Murf.

Hmmm funny thing is i havent experienced much sound powering my wah with a one spot with daisy chain......hmmmm thats weird......perhaps i am just lucky lol! Btw my search is over, will be getting the t-rex fuel tank jnr tmr for a pretty gd price! hahaha!

Hmmm funny thing is i havent experienced much sound powering my wah with a one spot with daisy chain......hmmmm thats weird......perhaps i am just lucky lol! Btw my search is over, will be getting the t-rex fuel tank jnr tmr for a pretty gd price! hahaha!

Bro, so you got the TR jr from my friend? Congrats!!!

Hehe siaoguitar i really thank u for the lobang, appreciate it bro, but the prob now is i just realise my board is not big enough lol, i think i will need to mount one of my pedals onto the fuel tank to fit it in........haiz, what a spoiler.

Last edited:
siaoguitar: was wondering is the behringer eq any good? cause my friend wanna get an affordable eq, either a guyatone, behringer or a biyang graphic eq=)

Latest posts

Back