Pedalboard Pictures!

siaoguitar: was wondering is the behringer eq any good? cause my friend wanna get an affordable eq, either a guyatone, behringer or a biyang graphic eq=)

It is quite nice, good Boss EQ-7 clone, minus the noise of course..........,I got a danelectro fish&chips eq too, not bad, save space

camwhoring

updated board:)

2qmhxu9.jpg

nah, but if i order online I can get it cheaper. Still waiting for something i ordered awhile bck to arrive before I order sth else. and i need to clear some excess stuff too.

also, just in case i dont like it, better to get it used.

Last edited:
3037916412_46c1d3194d.jpg

Board as of now. Switching the LPB1 out for a smaller booster and adding in a Nova Modulator and VOILA.

Still waiting on my custom eventide controller though.

i dint like the serrano boost, cos at high volumes its more like a treble booster...i think its better suited to be used before drives compared to after.

So far my fav is the custom Boosty Goose has made for me....it threw the word "transparent" being used in many so called transparent boosters like the rc booster out of the window

ah okay, noted. Im prolly building myself, something like Jack Orman's mosfet boost. Then raising it up with a platform. Will be placed next to the yellow pick box,easy stepping for solos. haha.

New Setup AT LAST!

Hey guys, i finally had the time to fix up my board after a long hiatus.......so here it is, my latest incarnation:

P1010045.jpg

and
P1010048.jpg

EFX Chain: Vox 847A Wah (true bypass)> Keeley Katana Clean Boost> Barber LTD Silver> Barber Direct Drive> Goose SeventHeaven> Korg DT-10> Ernie Ball VP Jr> Boss PH3 Phase Shifter> Keeley TR2 Tremolo> EHX Small Clone> Kimjawbettas AD-17 Delay> T.C Electronic Nova Reverb> Powered by T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr :mrgreen:

Good idea to put the power supply further from the amp.

MrBukka - I see a lot of drive pedals. What say you to removing some of them - use your volume pot and the 7th with say, one or 2 drive pedals. Try to have no buffers before them. You might be mighty pleased.

Latest posts

Back