Pedalboard Pictures!

hei thanks for welcoming me to your life bro, hehe hope you guys can teach me a thing or 2 if lets say i need some help, cause im still green in this area=)

hiya pple!

I just got into the pedal world and am trying to setup my hard case pedal board I got from Davis. I find the velcro attached to the case is easy to tear after some constant ripping on and off the pedals. Was thinking of getting a velcro sheet to overlay the board but all they sell are strips of velcro.

Anyone know where I can get velcro in sheets instead of strips? Appreciate the help!

My current board for my current gig...
P1020626.jpg

RMC3, Korg pitchblack, Redwitch Moonphase, Xotic BB Plus, Moog Ringmod, Moog Delay.

Perfect combination of pedals for what I'm up to now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7h8uF-TZVM

Nice gear as always everyone. :D

I still have my DRD, probably will never sell it. One of the first few that came out, took a chance and got it while I could. It's too high gain distortion for the type of music I'm playing now.

I use the BB Plus instead to give me a nice overdriven tone when I need it. If I need a little bit more hair I kick on the boost and switch to my bridge humbucker.

Nice board Chris! where's the murf?

Anyways, here's my board...with a couple of rearrangements here and there and a few new toys added to the bunch....

DSC00952.jpg

Signal chain is as follows:

"Weeping Goose" custom wah (in a Vox V847a enclosure)
Maxon CP101 Compressor
Goose modded TS9DX (true bypass, original JRC4558 chip and upgraded components)
Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz
Goosoniqueworx Seventheaven
Boss PS-5
Catalinbread Serrano Picoso Boost
EHX Nano Small Stone
Visual Sound H2O
Boss DD7
Moogerfooger Murf

More or less cured my GAS woes..... :D I dont need to worry much as my dirt and delay needs are pretty much taken care of with my simple setup. Kudos to Goose for that Seventheaven which is just so awesomely versatile(i use it for massive chug, high gain and my bluesbreakers style band) really amp-like and huge sounding. It has also replaced my original plan to go for some complicated switching system for rhythm and lead and replaced 3 pedals on my old board. I'm also very happy with the custom wah he did for me, it was like the RMC Wizard which i had and sold off but much more versatile, being able to handle both clean funk and high gain equally well.

The experimental freak in me wanna dabble in wierd synth sounds and filters, I've just got my Moog Murf yesterday to satiate that desire for synth post-rock madness....the number of settings of variations you can get on the Murf is freaking insane! Looks like i'll take quite awhile to at least muster some knowledge over its basic functions...any advice here from Murf owners would be much appreciated! cheers.

Last edited:
haha....try it when you get back from Aussie la bro!

I used the Murf with Bedroom Utensils today....I mostly used it for the sequencing DJ effects which were really awesome for transitions, ie, verse to chorus breaks... and atmospheric sounds. Combined with the looping capabilities of my DD7, got really nice spacious sounds....and I'm like only scratching the tip of the surface. The possibilities of this pedal is...kinda endless.

Plus i use it with a single onespot with the reverse polarity convertor....surprisingly no noise or hiss! And its daisy chained with all my other pedals......Was pleasantly surprised cos i heard from people that Moog stuff isnt exactly one-spot friendly....and they tend to be selfish buggers who dont like sharing... since they demand an isolated power supply for each unit :D

hey guys, i'm new to pedals and i dont really know what pedals are the must have pedals. so can anyone tell me what are the must have pedals? and how do i arrange them?

imo, theres no must have pedal. its all what you need.
if your amp has a good drive you no need drive. maybe only a booster to push it?
if you no need much then there's no need for pedals.

Hey niteblade, looks like u got ur seventheaven, hows it treating u?? gonna get mine over the week end soon. nice drive section u got there and love ur moduloation section with the good ole DM2 and DD20.

Back