Pedalboard Pictures!

Nice board u got there ized, u've got the essentials and much more keke.........simple yet awfully killer effective. I totally agree with u guys abt having a smaller board......i am using the smaller misse board, the mp2 i guess, and i am already having problems lugging it ard......its like freaking carrying a gpmg lol (perhaps alittle bit lighter lah keke).

2957219691_4c5caaea58_o.jpg

Next step complete. the 4 way multi-socket. Searched around for a small one with 4 outlets and came across this. The most compact I've seen.

Next few purchases are a stereo analog delay, stereo reverb and nova modulator... now.. will some one buy the stuff im selling already?!?!?!

hey james. does that power socket have a surge protector?

1_782265805l.jpg

my modulation section on my board

still waiting for a certain drive pedal to arrive :)

Last edited:
yeap it does. got it for 23.90 i think..

Taiyo brand. haha.

Neat. damn, looking at that pic makes me think i should keep my ce2..

leecs, it retails for $670 at ebenex/blackwood. I managed to snag one second hand in the region of $600+

Another update.

2957838185_556c4d2719.jpg

2957840471_326f09bc84.jpg

My lame copy of something on the pedalboard cover, inspired by John Mayer's Hardcases, which all read "John Mayer Musical Sound"

2957985219_d3d4c0ccf0.jpg

2958832936_cf5ba416c7.jpg

Bleah.. doesn't look very nice though.

Last edited:
james.....why so empty ah your board? where are all your booteekk pedals......

btw whats that loop thing with the switch at the corner? where did you get that from and what does it do.

Gotch it from blueark, its a a/b box. haha im still in the midst of wiring up my board! Been plugging in and the pedals without a board at home/

2964668174_738af88328.jpg

Wired in my eventide timefactor and the power supplies.

2963828723_4a5495807f.jpg

A picture of the wiring, bill lawrence cable used throughout with both the BL heads and the flathead plugs.

2963830023_7b5f531364.jpg

The space there, will fit my booster (EHX LPB1) and MI Audio Crunchbox, MI Audio Tubezone, a Arion SAD-1 and a nova modulator.

nice!! wah eh haven seen joel for a long time here haha...ask him to post leh!

and what happened to his crunchbox?

haha we're rearranging his board now. LOL. he didnt like the crunchbox at first, but after hearing mine just now, he loves it. haha.

he's copying my drive set up man! not my fault i hope. he wants a pitchblack too..

Haha.....im going to arrange a jamming session with your bro one of these days....Its been like what....2 years since we last jammed?? lol....

Haha.....if he's copying your setup....that means you have good taste....heh

hahahaha. i sure hope so!

damn.. i hate the saving part of buying pedals. haha. and the selling..

Ive got his PT2 with me now. hehe. been assigned the prestigious task of re-wiring the Solo King's(his nick name. LOL, also got Joel Santani-mixture of satch and santana) 's board.

Back