Pedalboard Pictures!

Haha yeah....cant wait to jam with "Solo King" Joel satchana....pwns me as a lowly noob anyday! :(
Better do up that board properly, if not later kenna executed! :evil:

Sigh....I guess we all have to feed our GAS sometimes...altho i know that for me...its like all the time! :lol:

Photo0067.jpg

new and updated board.sold all the booteek stuff.

guitar to amp:artec wah(to be replaced),Mxr Gt-OD,Maxon SD-9 distortion,MIJ Ge-7,MIJ DD-3,(MIJ parts)MIT made DD-3.

hey all! been a while since i posted up here and here's a new pic i just took after testing my new 'toy' with my drives.

hope ya'll like it !

2977116568_e71ac5c7d2.jpg

2977116558_a419b31715.jpg

damn.. kurisuaki for one moment i really really thought u were going to get the g-system.. hahaha damn that would be awesome..

nvm ur board is really awesome anyway

neat! How's it bro?

its great! still not done fiddling though :)

dudelove: haha not rich enough to get a G-system bro. But thanks anyways :) and i am considering selling my drives for an upgrade too :)

niteblade11: nah, marcus' boards very very different! Only that it has a Nova System too thats all and im still using my fueltank to power the drives. May be switching to simpler stuff like a 1 spot

Last edited:
Ha, this is my first time posting my pedalboard, thought I give it a first try...

f_IMG0009m_255ae93.jpg

Nothing really impressive, enough to keep me going. Thanks to kurisuaki for the novas, CS-3 and DT-10!!

where'd you get the PP2+? haha

you're running the Novas on the PP2?

Well I got it from Swee Lee, a little ex IMO, but oh well, you can what you pay for, it works fantastic..and yea I power my Novas with the PP2, I just run it in output 5 and 6 with the DIP switch set to ON. :)

DSC00244.jpg

hi guys just thought of posting my current pedalboard, decided to use pedals after getting tired of gt8 digital sound=) be nice ya to a noob like me=)

sudarman_opx

hehe cause im getting a ehx stereo mistress or a mxr evh flanger soon n a loop switch for my pedalboard plus maybe a compressor soon..hehe=)

sudarman_opx

Back