Pedalboard Pictures!

well the small clone is a really lush thick chorus like the H2O so dont forsee giving that up would be a problem. Im referring to those using chorus pedals like the CE2 and are used to having a dry/wet mix level knob.... Its up to you to decide, and you cant get the V2 here anyways. But well im always open to letting anyone who's really keen to give my unit a try before parting with their dollars for one online, since G77 dosent bring those in, tsk.

The main thing i wanted from the H2O was for the analog delay. was thinking of carbon copy but at the prices selling here, why not just top up 60 bucks and get a chorus also? Plus the delay on the h2O is longer, up to 800ms.

I got the H2O in a trade before.. The older version..
Messer around for a while, then realised that my Rocktron Tsunami Chorus was much more lush..
The echo part was nice and warm, but I felt that my DOD was warmer.. Posted the WTS ad a few hours after that.. Haha.. And the Rocktron too cause of the size..

actually.. i dont even use my h2o at all.. at most the chorus. but it isnt really that great. i kinda wanna achieve the 80s chorused and vibrato effect used on single coils to play whitesnake or def leppard, that kinda chorus. any recommendations for that type of chorus? i dont really spend time researching on modulations.. more of an overdrive retard

i'm not a fan of delay anyway.. angus young nvr even touched pedals.. i wanna be like him. guitar to amp.. no pedals no nothing. purely cranked tube amp tone.

Last edited:
Hmm I'm quite a fan of the tone of the H2O, but just like any other, the foot switch broke down on me. Friggin' irritating. The older version of course. Haven't got a chance to try the V2.

But one thing which kinda irks me is.. that it just had to be echo-->chorus. What if I wan chorus-->echo? Plus the foot switch of the older version's pretty irritating, so off it goes!

IMG_0112.jpg

i like h2o too

well looks like lots of love for the H2O guys.....but me no like V1 cos of the switches.

Me rikes isotonic drinks....yum yum.

DSC00923.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the Biyang range, been pretty out of touch lately. But 'Woody' would be a good name for an acoustic simulator. :)

I like to use chorus. Always use them. H2O V2 is a great pedal. So is the Rocktron Tsunami. If only someone could make the tsunami smaller.

88843622zj7.jpg

Jr-V!!!

what are the spongebob and patrick pedals??

i freaking love pedals with cartoon graphics on them

especially this one:
pro_tweed_peteH_big.jpg

Back