Pedalboard Pictures!

pls be an infidel.....just buy from guitar 77.

haha better to own those earlier serial numbers.....got booteek mojo!! 8)

Hey ized my man......would have gotten it earlier but i had to wait for my moolaa to come in to fund for it lah.....well its better late to heaven than never rite?? lol

hehe, its time to psycho goose to come out with some special mods/features to be included in the later make of the 7th which cant be implemented in the earlier batch
icon10.gif

haha i like the pedal the way it is now. no need for improvement la! anyways there already some mods or tweaks available....although only a certain cow wants it :lol:

the cow is different and i have to say that he, really, is good, when geetar is involved, for the stuff he is doing( i mean it, bro shreddy, no joke, i, am, serious as piak! not just piak, but this PIAKING serious!)

that said, it doesnt hurt to poke him every now and then
icon10.gif

Keke i have one mod in mind!! Add another footswitch to switch between the low gain and high gain channel!!!

Still nice as ever Kidt! (why is it always me commenting on your board first)
What's the white pedal next to the reverb?

Still nice as ever Kidt! (why is it always me commenting on your board first)
What's the white pedal next to the reverb?

Ahahaha, yeah, its always you first, you bookmarked this thread like i do? Anyway, the white pedal is a cheap Lazer Analog Delay. If you wonder why i uses so many delay its because, each delay pedals of mine provide me different sound. Lazer delay is basically there for me to produce oscillation noise only, because it can produce very unique oscillation noise like no other! :)

Thanks for the comment on my board anyway!

Haha.. Times are sweet with my Vintage RAT around as well.. But sometimes the silver screw DS-1 seems more appealing.. T_T
Both have the same purpose, but for different amps!

Ok.. Long time since I showed my board here.. But here it goes!

pb061008rm5.jpg

Morley Pro Series II
BOSS SD-1 MIJ
Pro Co Vintage RAT (with LM308!)
BOSS DS-1 MIJ silver screw (+ slightly modded by Goose!)
Jimi Hendrix Systems JH-2s Classic Fuzz
Ibanez FL-301dx Flanger Deluxe
DOD DFX91 Digital Delay/Sampler
BOSS TU-2

All patched using Canare GS-4, and for longer cables Canare GS-6.. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Ok.. Long time since I showed my board here.. But here it goes!

Morley Pro Series II
BOSS SD-1 MIJ
Pro Co Vintage RAT (with LM308!)
BOSS DS-1 MIJ silver screw (+ slightly modded by Goose!)
Jimi Hendrix Systems JH-2s Classic Fuzz
Ibanez FL-301dx Flanger Deluxe
DOD DFX91 Digital Delay/Sampler
BOSS TU-2

All patched using Canare GS-4, and for longer cables Canare GS-6.. :mrgreen:

Whoa, you sure use alot of drive pedals. I want your DOD Digital delay/sampler! And the SG you put up for trade is awesome-o too! Too bad, i just bought an Epiphone Dot :)

Whoa, you sure use alot of drive pedals. I want your DOD Digital delay/sampler! And the SG you put up for trade is awesome-o too! Too bad, i just bought an Epiphone Dot :)

Lol.. Everyone says that.. 4 not enough.. Haha.. 2 channels on my amp for higher gain needs! And I still need a proper germanium fuzz.. And the JH-2s is purely a booster.. I like the voicing, so I use the RAT to fatten the tone and provide probably 99% of the gain into the fuzz..

The delay is superb.. Used to have two.. Stupid move selling one of them away.. :???:

Dots are cool! Yeah the SG is a good guitar.. Kinda sad of letting it go.. But she deserves a better owner! Can't get used to the dimensions already.. Haha

Last edited:
godspeed i like ur board. humble, and effective. how come no tubescreamer? i thought its a must for srv fans?

SD-1 lor.. Almost same circuit as TS, only asymmetrical clipping.. Anyways, my EQ is already too mid inclined.. Using a TS kinda overkills!

Back