Pedalboard Pictures!

rechargable batts or , the electric voice one is good too .Like the Shure , it scans the air for a clear frequency before locking on hahah , i love that feature so you don't have interference from other devices , imagine you catch Gold 90 fm while playing slipknot hahah

the cheaper units (300+) usually have slightly more tone loss then the more expensive units (500+)

some things that you guys should look out for in wireless units

whether its UHF or VHF

the Frequency Response range

Signal-to-noise Ratio

and alot of more tech specs.

make sure you do your research before you make your purchase

these values can be easily found off the manufacturers websites. just take your time and compare the different units

i just got my deluxe memory man and truly beautiful disaster, thanks to mr misse and p00n respectively. god am i excited.

DSC06076.jpg

Holy shit! A TBD! Hahaha.. Never mastered it.. A friend brought it over to show it to me.. Works wonders in a disastrous way with the feedback loop.. Unusable fuzz IMO.. But then again, every TBD I tried sounded different.. o_O

it's been a really long time since i've posted. after abt a year plus, i've finally downsized my board from a pt pro ---> pt2 ---> pt jr! I don't intend for it to get any smaller. no pt mini for me.

from this
DSCN5726.jpg

didn't take any photos of the pt 2. haha.

I see you have a John Bull. How does it sound? :mrgreen:

sickofitill: imho, it's TOO british. to put it simply. :D anyways i sold it away pretty long time ago. haha

That is why, my friend, a good buffer is important........... :D

can't agree more. I have another board that's back home in Indonesia (i'm in Melbourne now)...that one is full of drive pedals that's all TB, and a boost n buff is at the front! One of the best buffers IMO. Moreover, the man himself is a pleasure to deal and talk with!

as for my wireless.. I'm using the NADY A4 or something like that...gotta check the next time I come home.. got it in a good trade swap, so it cost me literally almost nothing.

by the way, go get wireless from LutherMusic! I used to work there (no strings attached now, just recommending), really damn good prices, and great customer service too...pretty much you can order any available wireless and they can turn it into a guitar-wireless.

From the Shure PGX to the higher end ones. They've got AKGs, Audio Technica..etc..and the prices are really damn good lah...

go check man..just say mulyadi recommend one...haha... *just to remind the boss that I'm still grateful for all he's done..=p*

but yeah...they're one of the best kept secrets in town IMO.

Cheers
Robin

thanks for the heads up Robin, will keep what you have said in mind should i decide to go wireless...... im not too keen on taking that route now though. But cheers and thanks for that tip!

Darrell

Back