Pedalboard Pictures!

that psychedelic/paddle-pop/rainbow whirl-ish pedal must be the best looking pedal i have seen for a long time coming. what is it?

its a steve vai endorsed pedal. its looks cool, bet it'll sound cool from the review by sub.

I WANT!

btw its sold out at sweelee right?

my lovely pedals in my little room...

KillerPedals.jpg

I love that BB+ a lot... :)

DSC_9113.jpg

next step complete, the smell of the glue from the carpet is almost gone, so i began to mount pedals and do cables. mounted these two and did 2 flat head cables.. Majority of the rest will be Bill Lawrence solderless cables.

BTW, the GP batteries box contains a few picks.

Will continue once my eventide timefactor somehow arrives..

Last edited:
haha goose, nope. But ive sent it back for servicing to misse previously

Ive been meaning to make a trip down to give the seventh heaven a whirl though.

thanks!

Cheers
James

Last edited:
Haha u r rite pedalitis!!! JUST BUY! It will be the only time $$$ can buy a piece of heaven lol. Btw goose i can't wait to get my hands on mine.....but still a long way to my collection date.....sob sob

haha.....so far all those peepz at ebenex who have got the chance to try my seventheaven was blown away. There's a certain dude who hates me for hating his box of metal now....after just 3 days owning it, hearing the seventheaven really opened up his eyes.

im spreading the gospel of the seventheaven.

Haha u r rite pedalitis!!! JUST BUY! It will be the only time $$$ can buy a piece of heaven lol. Btw goose i can't wait to get my hands on mine.....but still a long way to my collection date.....sob sob

hahaha what serial number are you?

ahah aiyo ized! later the sevenheaven become mainstream *gasp* then poor goose would need to hire more elves

Last edited:
Hmmmmm goose told me that i am 27 in line.........yawnz damn i hate to wait.........but i guess good stuff takes time to concoct. Rarity is a bliss kekeke..........

aye.. haha, didnt know that goose bro. he could have told me that! I'm based in Bedok/Tanah Merah so I could have passed it to you directly! mucho easier

Ized, you are my biggest problem man! LOL. dont tempt me with your seventhheaven! Im running out of board space... LOL. I still wanna go test it though..

Back