Pedalboard Pictures!

AC/DC, Cream, Mountain, Scorpion, ZZ Top for Classic Rock.
SRV, Gary Moore, Jimi Hendrix, John Mayer for Blues.
RATM, Muse, Incubus for Alternative Rock.
The Ataris for Pop/Punk.

rmb?? hahaha i love AC/DC and hendrix too. thus explaining the octave fuzz on my board. but i'm more to zep and deep purple.

anyway, here it is, my humble, humble pedals.

dsc04546gw8.jpg

oh yeah and mid inclined? my amps mids are at 10 and solos i stomp on the ge-7.

Last edited:
Nice board! Keeley DS-1?
Let me try identify some of em.. Haha..
Boss GE-7
Visual Sound H20
Barber Electronics LTD
BYOC Octave Fuzz
Err.. RMC wah? Or Budda?
And the Keeley sticker is stuck onto a Vox amp? Haha..

Oh yeah.. Those were my influences.. My bad.. Those ARE my influences!
Hahaha.. Zep and Deep Purple are hell cool!
But AC/DC, Cream and G&R are still the top on my list for classic stuff.. :mrgreen:

What guitar are you using anyways?

hahahah dunlop 535 chrome!

erm i stuck the sticker on my amp so when ppl come to my place they like go.. Whoah keeley modded ur amp? i didnt know he mods amps. hahaha

i have a fender stratocaster and a gibson les paul studio. i want an sg really bad. the 1964 standard.

Nice pedals u got there dudelove! Hope that the byoc octave fuzz is serving u well cause i know it did for me for awhile.

Nice pedals u got there dudelove! Hope that the byoc octave fuzz is serving u well cause i know it did for me for awhile.

ahh.. u know what. that pedal on my board there used to be YOURS! ahhaha u sold it to nailhood and he sold it to me! yes its a good pedal. people really just dont know how to appreciate octavias.. quite a subtle taste i must say.

keke i know bro, just hope that u love it (btw hope that u didnt mind the paint work i did to it which was covered by nailhood lol). I loved the whacked out fuzz u can get from it, instant jimi hendrix experience sound but the reason i sold it is because i have a monsterpiece mk2 germ fuzz which is better imo, thats why i decided to let it go, anyways cheers to u mate!

Haven't posted my latest board for a while... it's greatly simplified now. I was finding that I didn't really use all those drives...

2898521514_76ebd54850.jpg

Of course, I've recently gone over to the dark side and bought myself a GT8...

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

Here's a pic of my pedalboard guys. first time me posting pedalboard pic on soft :D apologies for the messy layout, cos im still waiting for my modded custom wah from Goose and my moog murf which should be in by this weekend.

pedal chain: Maxon CP101 comp- true bypassed modded Ibanez ts9dx(thanks goose!)- tweakfuzz - Goosoniqueworx Seventheaven- Catalinbread Serrano Picoso boost- Boss PS5- EHX nano small stone - Visual Sound H2O (version 2). My DD7 is out of the chain for now, lazy to add it in lah. plus im not using it for the looping functions or anything, and the H2O does the warm delay thing better.

This is my latest and will be my favourite acquisition for a long long time. And yes, it does metal!!

DSC00918.jpg

Last edited:
nice nice nice ized! A rare appearance of the 7heaven keke, btw hows the H20 treating u? Is it worth giving up chorus and delay pedals just for it?

hey ized, how's the dd7 treating you? any comments on it? kinda interested to get it la but looking for second hand. ahha

Hi Mr Bukka, I've always been a fan of the H2O. I had version one but the switches kept crapping out on me. hence i made the decision to go for V2. Dint have it here (G77 the official distributer doesnt bring in the H2O V2 unfortunately, so i imported it in) and have no regrets whatsover. The delay side is is warm and doesent affect your tone at all, which was something i had against the nova delay (altho it was excellent for doing edge-esque stuff) it just sits below your original signal not altering your tone at all but just adding repeats that get darker and darker for that "warm" effect. The chorus is also warm nice and lush, uses the discontinued bbd chips found in those Boss DMs. the new H2O is just awesome too cos the new switches are soft touch and the size of the pedal is also smaller than the original. however i find the chorus side abit limited as in it lacks a mix knob, so some may find it a little overbearing if used after distortion. I don use a chorus with dist but only to fatten up my cleans so it does everything to a pinch for me.

Bottom line: if you want a no frills warm chorus sound and delay, the new H2O does all these and more. If you want tap tempo, long delay time, dotted eights and so forth well den get the nova or something. Reason why i got it was for the warm sound and its simplicity. Just turn a few knobs and can get a nice sound already.

genosisx, tough luck getting it secondhand. just get a new one from swee lee la. its super versatile the DM2 mode almost does the warm delay thing well(altho its a bit noisy) as well as the looper (40s), modulation delay and the reverse delay is the best i've ever heard in the dd series (the reverse mode is better than the dd20 and dd6). Only complaint i have is the looper, i've heard better loopers (like the akai headrush) and the memory man with harazai. The dd7's looper isnt as clear as those 2 but its still a useful tool for practicing, none the less. After all, its ALOT of features in a small package so cant complain.

cool bro. i know it's tough. haha but i'll rather wait it out. not really in a hurry to get one anyways. thanks for the small review! :)

Thanx ized for the review, hmmmm really dun understand why G77 dun bring in the V2 cause it makes so much sense especially it's and improvement over the V1 lol! My rythm guitarist has te V1 and i found it pretty sweet, I will definitely take into consideration on the H20, but i am still not sure whether it's worth giving up my current set up of Small Clone and kimjawbetta AD17.......the thing is i am pretty happy with them now........

Back